Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 04:04 AM        NEW FEATURE: "TEN THINGS I LIKE ABOUT STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE!"
Here's Proto's follow-up to his first "ten things" list about Empire Strikes Back. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bowl of cereal in need of some blue milk.

NEW FEATURE: "TEN THINGS I LIKE ABOUT STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE!" -by Protoclown
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/starwars-new-hope

Enjoy!

Also, please "Digg" this article if you like it to help us out. Thanks!

Last edited by Mockery : Jul 13th, 2007 at 02:39 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 04:17 AM       
dianoga
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 05:13 AM       
i was tempted to make an image of a naga w/ the head of ronnie james dio to illustrate the difference between the two but i'll be fucked if i can find a suitable snake/naga/yuan-ti/whatever to paste the head on so fuck it
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 09:35 AM       
Heh. Thanks for pointing that out, Willie. I've asked Roger to make the correction.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 01:39 PM       
A top ten sucktastic things about the prequels would (naturally) be funnier, but damn near impossible to narrow down because there's SO much shit with those films. I mean, if someone could come up with 95 valid reasons to hate the Phantom Menace.

Still, I look forward to your top ten on RotJ.

Then again, I'd also see a top ten best things on The People Under the Stairs, but you never know.

j/k fuck them
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
A top ten sucktastic things about the prequels would (naturally) be funnier, but damn near impossible to narrow down because there's SO much shit with those films. I mean, if someone could come up with 95 valid reasons to hate the Phantom Menace.
http://www.chefelf.com/starwars/ep1.php

Reason #70
Barnstormer Anakin
Qui-Gon tells anakin to wait in the cockpit of one of the Naboo ships that was supposed to go into battle. Wasn't there a pilot that could have been flying that thing? Apparently there were only about five pilots on Naboo because they left their sixth fighter in the hangar. Through a hilarious chain of events Anakin ends up in the battle saying things like: "Oops!" and "What does this button do?" and "This is tense!" and "Whoa!" and "Let's try spinning, that's a good trick!" and "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Marvelous.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 02:36 PM       
Yeah, I don't know what I'd do about the prequels because I don't want to be seen as copying that one guy who made those great and lengthy lists, but I really feel like they deserve some kind spotlight for the turds that they are. And I think I have a few points to bring up that haven't really been discussed at length before (that I've seen).
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 02:28 AM       
Those reasons were far more entertaining than the one I found, whose funniest reason was this!

"The Jedis take Anakin but not his mom. I mean, why have a woman when you can have a little boy?"

j/k fuck them
Fun haver
Max Radical is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM       
Great work, Proto. Nice to have the odd reminder that the I-mockery heads can be entertaining while liking things as well as being bitter!