Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:02 AM       

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2010

Rock climbing. I'm the guy with the Rocko shirt. Also the chick in front of me had the greatest ass ever.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Did she have a nice hatchet wound?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:48 PM       
'Thatched' or 'Hatchet'; could be either.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I didn't get to because the climbing instructor (who was a faggity hatchet wound himself) was her boyfriend but after all the working out we did that day I could smell it from about 10 feet away and it smelled like it was a nice one.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:06 PM       
I'm surprised the ultra-tight Rocko t didn't moisten her pony mouth :o
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:11 PM       
Not to mention a brotha was mean-muggin like a motha fucker. Look at everyone smilin' like some ol' bitch azz clowns n shit.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM       
I don't understand what you said
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM       
IF I WERE YOU IN THAT PICTURE I WOULD HAVE STARTED HUMPING THE BACK OF HER HEAD :frown

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
shoulda tit fucked her
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:00 PM       
YOU SHOULDA GOT HER TO FELCH YOU AND THEN THROW UP ON YOUR DICK AND POST ABOUT IT ON IMOCKERY
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
YOU SHOULDA GOT HER TO FELCH YOU AND THEN THROW UP ON YOUR DICK AND POST ABOUT IT ON IMOCKERY
Take plenty of pics too and post them in a large resolution.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
So your the dude in that pic not grabbing bewb?

Last edited by Dimnos : Jun 4th, 2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Because my phone makes up words. :(
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
He's just mad because she'd rather date a ****** instead of some faghole who spends more time in the mirror than her.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
OH GOD I GOT FAT DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, I GOT FAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I'M ONLY GOING TO BE BACK IN SHAPE FOR BEACH SEASON BY THE TIME IT'S FUCKING OVER

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
Why the hell is anyone dating me at this point

Can girls suffer from partial fatblindness
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
Your fat is choking that poor kalimba.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Why the hell is anyone dating me at this point

Can girls suffer from partial fatblindness
Girls don't always go for just looks.

I know, it's crazy. If you can trick them into liking you then you can look like shit. Not saying that you look like shit.

Me on the left in red. Theme was 'pretend to skate'.

Me on the left in stripes.

Me on the left in stripes. Watching the half time entertainment.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
Ok well nobody WANTS to referee that shit so I'm guessing it's just a trick to get attractive women to wander into groping range right?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
If that is the case, at least he intends to grope. Unlike someone.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Ok well nobody WANTS to referee that shit so I'm guessing it's just a trick to get attractive women to wander into groping range right?
In all honesty, that was the original plan. It turned out to be pretty damn fun, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM       
I always wanted a three-cee-pee jersey.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Also, is that a bottle of apple juice in your hand or a container of some of their urine
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Close; its iced tea.

CLOSE TO URINE I MEANT.