Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Burning or masturbating?
It doesn't even matter.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 01:45 AM       
I dreamt that elx and I were walking on a highway and we passed a sign that welcomed us into New Hampshire and suddenly the road was narrow and on one side was a gigantic drop off of a mountain. I didn't want to keep moving, then elx called me a pussy and pushed me off the road and I woke up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
something about being in prison and either dyeing my hair brown or wearing a brown wig. I think it was a wig because I kept taking it off to read something on the label underneath, and it just sort of sat on my head like a hat instead of looking real.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 01:30 PM       
I had a computer virus. Willie put on some sunglasses and diagnosed the problem. Then my cat popped out of Willie's beard and high fived Willie.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:32 PM       
hahahaha
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 06:35 PM       
Has anyone ever tried sleepwalking around the block dazed and confused as to what was going on? It was like you were on some halucinogens, but not
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 07:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I dreamt that elx and I were walking on a highway and we passed a sign that welcomed us into New Hampshire and suddenly the road was narrow and on one side was a gigantic drop off of a mountain. I didn't want to keep moving, then elx called me a pussy and pushed me off the road and I woke up
well I am from new hampshire and I've always wanted to go proximity flying, perhaps this is a sign that I should push you off of a cliff sometime.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:57 PM       
Today I was so sleep-deprived I took a short nap at my parents' house. I think I hallucinated some. I know for a fact that my dad was watching Ellen in the other room, but I hallucinated that he was asking someone, "Do you think they're going to have sex? Do you think they're going to have sex?"

I also had a sort of half-awake hallucination that my teeth could bruise.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:53 AM       
Last night's dream was long and complicated and came together in a way that I don't remember, but I know part of it involved going to a large theme park auditorium to watch a Logan's Run Carousel-style ceremony that was reviewed as "a wedding with a bad lamp". In another part of the dream, I was a ballet student named Louise whose father had been married many times. He tried to come to my lessons but the teacher was a bitch and wouldn't let him in.

Still being Louise, I was in a lakebed that was in the process of drying out. The bed was mud...soft, but dry enough to walk on without getting sucked down into it. All of the stuff that people had thrown in the lake to get rid of was there in the surface of the mud. I remember finding three tiny guns...they looked like a hybrid between 50s movie ray-guns and real pistols. Two of them were engraved with the names of the Japanese secret agents who'd gotten rid of them.

I was scared of the guns and didn't know what to do with them (keep them? return them?) when my real-life brother came along and scoffed and shot one, and some beam that came out of it did something harmless. But I was terrified that there was some sort of homing device and that now that the gun had been shot, they could come after me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
I had a dream I ate all the cherry cobbler.
self-banned
ginger is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 06:11 AM       
i had a dream where i didn't piss people off..

but seriously, the other night i was on an alien warship and saved a distant planet from destruction by a miniature-giant nuclear bomb by pushing the bomb out of the way.... fortunately i took its place and was shot out going a million miles per hour. i felt like buzz lightyear. as i looked back i saw the space ship explode in a magnificent ginger fireball. but here's the thing, they completely missed the planet, so i was shot into deep space. soon enough i found myself flying at the speed of ginger kids towards god knows what, and that was about 60% of my dream. eventually i came across a giant bee hive, which was pretty much a planet, and a giant ant hole was somehow in the middle of space right next to that. i flew past the bees, narrowly avoiding a horrific death by impalement, only to be hurled onto a planet inhabited by giant scorpions. while tumbling uncontrollably through the air i was stabbed in the chest by a scorpion, but that didn't kill me. no, i got to experience being swarmed on by hundreds of giant scorpions, all stabbing me into a bloody pulp. it was awesome.

i woke up next to a smokin hot ginger girl, but then realized i was dreaming because gingers are rarely, if ever, hot. i was severely dismayed, but proceeded to fuck the ginger out of her. shortly after, i woke up with the usual morning wood and my arms looking like this:

the scorpions were real....
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
I had a dream where Ginger was frantically trying to scrabble away from an inevitable, conveyor-belt-fed woodchipper demise and became funny for the first time ever.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 11:27 PM       
i like the new years hat you gave your avatar this time. was that added after the fireworks?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 12:14 AM       
I thought Suzyn Waldman died, but I just dreamed it. I couldn't tell you why I thought a Yankees sportscaster died, but I did.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 06:59 AM       
Thanks. I usually take the Thai lady out, switch out the background, then put her back in and adjust her. I guess technically speaking I did the hat last, yeah.

Then yesterday I went to Foy's and I found that exact hat for 65 cents so I got it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 07:00 AM       
Also, last night I dreamed that my right eye was going slowly but surely out of focus and nobody noticed until it was too late and I had a giant brain tumor.

I have a lot of brain tumor dreams. I suspect most neuro-cancer survivors do.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 10:31 PM       
Had one during a nap today in which I knew Judi Dench, and in the dream she was an enormous slut, and people were trying to get to her through me, and I was telling them to leave me alone.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:11 AM       
Kitsa what the fuck? All your dreams area as screwed as.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 12:40 PM       
I dreamed I got trapped in an underground toilet at the entrance to a network of caves, where a child murderer had killed their victims. I got so paranoid I started hallucinating, and my dream hallucinations freaked me out so much I woke up.
I've had a headache all day.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger View Post

the scorpions were real....
those sores do look an awful lot like an inverted version of scorpius

COINCIDENCE?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM       
I dreamed that I got thrown out of Walmart for eating the produce.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM       
I dreamed that I went to some building with Catherine Tate, and Frank Kelly (Father Jack in Father Ted) was there. He came out of his apartment in a red plaid bathrobe as we were walking by. He was very nice and talked about a health scare he'd had. I don't know if he'd actually had a health scare but in the dream he was very nice.

Perhaps I shouldn't watch so much tv
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
I fell asleep for a few minutes, and gotta type this out before I forget.
I'm taking my nightly walk, and start finding dead birds. As I'm going further, there are more and more dead birds, until I'm literally wading through them. At some point, the fences and houses were all spray painted with 'HAARP! HAARP! TOOT TOOT!
I'm going to bed now...
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:00 AM       
I dreamt I accidentally killed my cat with dynamite. I found one of his legs when I was trying to make sure he was ok, then cried so forcefully it woke me up.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:30 AM       
Had a semi awake dream where I woke up, got out of bed and got ready for work. Started feeling wrong when I arrived on time, then proceeded to have a bit of how's your father with one of my female colleagues.

Needless to say, I slept in and arrived to (real) work late.