Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 05:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Do you have beef with Penn State or something?
Nope. I actually root for the Nits on the rare occasions I can spend an afternoon watching college football. My problem is more a rabid Nit fan at work who is all about St. Joe. I try to keep my perspective mainly to annoy the hell out of him.

I try to respect most college football programs, with the exception of Notre Dame.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 10:02 AM       
Just remind him about the time that Joe almost shit his pants during a game. Hell, he's probably shit his pants several times by now. That incontinent old bastard.

A Penn State fan's power lies in Ol' "Shitty Pants" Joe so take every opportunity to belittle the pants shitter at all times. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, show him no mercy and eventually they'll break down in anger and frustration.

Last edited by WhiteRat : Sep 30th, 2008 at 11:53 AM.
corporate whore
Dirge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Just remind him about the time that Joe almost shit his pants during a game. Hell, he's probably shit his pants several times by now. That incontinent old bastard.

A Penn State fan's power lies in Ol' "Shitty Pants" Joe so take every opportunity to belittle the pants shitter at all times. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, show him no mercy and eventually they'll break down in anger and frustration.

THIS IS CORRECT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Thanks for the fodder, gentlemen!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Hot AP Poll, comin' thru!

1. Oklahoma (51) 5-0 1,608
2. Alabama (13) 6-0 1,537
3. Missouri (1) 5-0 1,487
4. LSU 4-0 1,444
5. Texas 5-0 1,374
6. Penn State 6-0 1,287
7. Texas Tech 5-0 1,163
8. USC 3-1 1,137
9. Brigham Young 5-0 1,103
10. Georgia 4-1 1,014
11. Florida 4-1 977
12. Ohio State 5-1 931
13. Vanderbilt 5-0 833
14. Utah 6-0 815
15. Boise State 4-0 677
16. Kansas 4-1 623
17. Oklahoma State 5-0 565
18. Virginia Tech 5-1 485
19. South Florida 5-1 392
20. Auburn 4-2 236
21. Wake Forest 3-1 205
22. North Carolina 4-1 196
23. Michigan State 5-1 161
24. Pittsburgh 4-1 121
25. Ball State 6-0 97

On the cusp...
Wisconsin 96, Tulsa 85, Illinois 81, California 80, Northwestern 78...

Vanderbilt is creeping up the charts with a big win over Auburn, Pitt beating USF was the only real upset, and the juggernaut Ball State Cardinals broke into the Top 25.
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Hate Lou Holtz and/or Notre Dame? Former Nebraska and Carolina Panther star Jason Peter's younger brother breaks his neck in a diving accident. What does his new coach Lou Holtz do?

http://mvictors.com/?p=826
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
MSU is ranked?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Yeah and they aren't too shabby either.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Hate Lou Holtz and/or Notre Dame? Former Nebraska and Carolina Panther star Jason Peter's younger brother breaks his neck in a diving accident. What does his new coach Lou Holtz do?

http://mvictors.com/?p=826
I think he wrote a book bout it (haven't looked at your link yet so it might mention that book) I got to hear the story on Jim Rome a couple weeks ago when he was on promoting said book

EDIT: The entire link is exclusively about said interview.
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
It's hard to believe but the 2008 season is already at the midway point. It's amazing how fast a season goes when you are winning and how agonizingly slow it goes when you win 1 game.

Anywho, here are some games to shoot your wife over:

5 Texas vs. 1 Oklahoma - Red River Shootout, ya heard?

4 LSU vs. 7 Florida - Will Tim Tebow get brutally murdered in this game?

6 Penn State vs. Sconnie - The Pants Shitter goes on the road against a desperate Badger team.

3 Missouri vs. 17 OK State - I like the Tigers here but my spider senses are sniffing a possible upset.

22 UNC vs. Notre Dame - A good measuring stick for two upstart programs.

20 Auburn vs. Arkansas - Will Auburn be able to complete a pass after firing their OC after only 6 games?

Also if you can check out the Toledo/Michigan game. One can only hope that Michigan once again falls flat against a MAC team (squeeked by Miami U earlier this year 10-6) and gives the college football world another great laugh fest.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 04:52 AM       
Quote:
5 Texas vs. 1 Oklahoma - Red River Shootout, ya heard?
Probably will not be as good a game as advertised, I am betting OU controls this one.

Quote:
4 LSU vs. 7 Florida - Will Tim Tebow get brutally murdered in this game?
Probably, Florida is not as good as they think they are this year.

Quote:
6 Penn State vs. Sconnie - The Pants Shitter goes on the road against a desperate Badger team.
This will be a good test to see if Penn State is for real or just overrated. I suspect they are for real though

Quote:
3 Missouri vs. 17 OK State - I like the Tigers here but my spider senses are sniffing a possible upset.
I have heard that sentiment echoed by those I hang out with, I think Mizzo will be fine though

Quote:
22 UNC vs. Notre Dame - A good measuring stick for two upstart programs.
UNC should win this one handily

Quote:
20 Auburn vs. Arkansas - Will Auburn be able to complete a pass after firing their OC after only 6 games?
I am hoping for an Arkansas win so I can hear the SEC apologists make excuses about the parity of the league

Quote:
Also if you can check out the Toledo/Michigan game. One can only hope that Michigan once again falls flat against a MAC team (squeeked by Miami U earlier this year 10-6) and gives the college football world another great laugh fest.
I pick against MU now no matter who they play, there is a good chance I will be right
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM       
Longhorns D is gonna get Sam Bradford's jersey dirty. I expect Colt McCoy and the Longhorns offensive line to be the difference makers, and the Longhorns will win a close game.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I pick against MU now no matter who they play, there is a good chance I will be right
And the Woverines - excuse me the cute furry puppies - go down at home to Toledo, 13-10. What an embarassment for Michigan fans everywhere.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 06:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
And the Woverines - excuse me the cute furry puppies - go down at home to Toledo, 13-10. What an embarassment for Michigan fans everywhere.
They haven't been right since they hired Rich Rod.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 06:49 AM       
WhiteRat WhiteRat WhiteRat, how bout them Gophers beating Illinois?

On a side note, I have a few pieces of humble pie to eat with my calls of Oklahoma, LSU, and Mizzo losing
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM       

I'm surprised, but not shocked. This is not the same 1-11 team from last season. If Coach Brewster can squeak out 9 wins he better get Coach of the Year for not just the Big Ten, but the entire country. As it stands now we have a realistic shot at winning at least 3 more games, and it's possible to win out and finish 10-2.

I'm very surprised about Oklahoma, glad that LSU was finally exposed, and not all surprised that Ok State pulled off the win.

Wisonsin got THUMPED, the Gay Domers couldn't hang with UNC at the end, and Meechigan lost to god damn Toledo...What a weekend!
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 03:04 PM       
A heaping plate full of the newest AP Poll:

1 Texas (39) 6-0 1,599 5
2 Alabama (26) 6-0 1,582 2
3 Penn State 7-0 1,492 6
4 Oklahoma 5-1 1,306 1
5 Florida 5-1 1,284 11
6 USC 4-1 1,247 8
7 Texas Tech 6-0 1,210 7
8 Oklahoma State 6-0 1,184 17
9 Brigham Young 6-0 1,131 9
10 Georgia 5-1 1,081 10
11 Missouri 5-1 984 3
12Ohio State 6-1 9081 2
13 LSU 4-1 893 4
14 Utah 7-0 8341 4
15 Boise State 5-0 714 15
16 Kansas 5-1 620 16
17 Virginia Tech 5-1 540 18
18North Carolina 5-1 416 22
19 South Florida 5-1 397 19
20 Michigan State 6-1 371 23
21 Wake Forest 4-1330 21
22 Vanderbilt 5-125813
23 Pittsburgh 4-1 182 24
24 Ball State 7-0 166 25
25 California 4-1 115 NR

On the cusp....
Tulsa 84, TCU 61, Minnesota 48, Florida State 38....

Upsets galore as Oklahoma, LSU, and Mizzou fall, propelling Texas into the top spot. Penn State continues to show that they are the real deal and the mid majors (Boise, Utah, BYU, Ball St) continue to impress.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
Poopy pants may get to play for one last national title before going off to the rest home.

How 'bout them Longhorns?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
Damn, but this is turning into one of the most interesting NCAA seasons in quite a while.
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Have you already forgotten about last year?

This year has been fun but it needs some more upsets at the number 2 spot before it can be compared to the zaniness that was last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
How 'bout them Longhorns?
Yeah, how 'bout them. I definitely did not expect them to come out on top beforehand. I figured it would be a good game, hell, it was a number 5 vs. a number 1, but I for sure expected Bradford and co. to be pissing on McCoy's grave.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Have you already forgotten about last year?
Yes - I have a short attention span.

Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 10:33 AM       
More games to poison your wife over:

22 Vanderbilt vs. 10 Georgia - This game can finally tell us if Vandy is for real and it's a chance for Georgia to climb back up the top 10.

16 Kansas vs. 4 Oklahoma - Two Heisman quality qb's slap each other silly

12 Ohio Sate vs. 20 Mich State - Can Prior lead the Bucks over a surging Sparty?

3 Penn State vs. Michigan -

11 Missouri vs. 1 Texas - Texas wins here and solidifies their top spot, Mizzou takes it and they are right back in the NC picture.

Also watch out for 9 BYU heading into Fort Worth to play a very solid TCU.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
3 Penn State vs. Michigan -
This was my reaction too!

Watching Michigan lose has been more fun than watching us win this year. I still can't get over how they came back against Wisconson though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
This was my reaction too!

Watching Michigan lose has been more fun than watching us win this year. I still can't get over how they came back against Wisconson though
Neither can Wisconsin

Imagine having to look at this equation for the rest of the season

Toledo > Michigan > Wisconsin