Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:58 AM       
I tried to keep better than shady friends, but we had our share of hard ass's to deal with growing up. even the police were afraid to do anything about some of the stuff that would happen on the weekends.

I remember one night being stuck at burger king in the back part of the dining area where the only exit was a fire door. after ordering our food we tucked around the corner into the dining area seeking out the furthest back booth. this was quite a while ago before they updated a lot of there stores. as we sat waiting on our order with a little plastic number in our hands (they did it that way back then) sure enough what comes walking past the window from the street heading inside is none other than our beloved local mensa club chapter members..

I almost, but refrained from posting some of there lovlier last names here that would almost certainly describe them to a tee without further description (you couldnt make these names up in a book) just in case somebody reads this somewhere and they know who they are.

We got our food and commenced pretending to eat, while actually creating a path to some of the most horrible indegestion in anticapation of the events that were about to unfold.

Honestly i wont go into great detail about what happened here but they ended up destroying the mens restroom by pulling the light fixture down from the ceiling to eye level (hanging by its wires) breaking the sink somehow to where water was leaking out from underneath the door out into the dining area, just creating an un-beleivable mess much to the horror of the equally scared and boneless staff.

All this while we continued to sit there in total horror pretending to be cool with them, and i could sense with atleast one of them that it wasnt working out very well nor was going to last much longer. as our window of temporary acceptance and tolerance with our new found friends began to close, we looked at each other in acknowledgment that, yes we were done eating, it was good, were full, you want to go now?

Our eyes met in unison over the fact that the fire door behind us was our most probable escape, screw the alarm. by that time we were communicating via esp and would most certainly be happier having to deal with the fire department than have to deal with these guys. so we bolted.

Alls i remember was the cool night air drying the sweat beads from my face and hair and the un-deniable sense of freedom as we left the warm ashpalt of the parking lot, past the stinking dumpster and began a facial flogging detour out thru the woods. yeah we left our friends car behind even (of course hoping they wouldnt do anything to it) honestly i dont even remember a fire alarm going off.

What do you do in a community where the familys to these guys own most of it? like the liquer/party store, the shipping/distributing company, two of the towns mobile gas stations and towing? the police get there pay checks from some where and the business's were well respected.

But im glad im much older and out of there now. i think most of that activity ended soon after due to one of them killing somebody and it all being dragged out into the open.

Last edited by Alive : Mar 13th, 2009 at 02:16 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
My friend Jimmy:

When you were little you used to throw snowballs at people. Sometimes at cars. Sometimes if you were a jerk you would throw iceballs. Jimmy decided to throw a brick with snow packed around it through a bus window that was driving by. It went through the window and hit the bus driver's head later killing him. Jimmy and his friend ran. I guess one isn't so funny

A few years later I read in the paper that my friends brother was shot and killed. Silly Billy is Jimmy's brother. Billy was really upset and I thought Jimmy had perished. Five years later they both come walking into my cousin's house one day. I freaked out really bad because I though Jimmy died. Turned out they had another half-brother I didn't know about.

I asked Jimmy where he was all this time. He ended up moving to Florida and working oddjobs and at a carnival. While there he was working the bumper cars and someone was electrocuted because of his negligence. This one isn't good either.

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
Sorry for crapping in your thread with that drawn out mess. i was trying my hand at writing and couldnt resist. using an actual event and putting in it more of a writers perspective, for myself mainly or for anyone else that wanted to attack it. i kind of colored in the events in a rather pretentious and overly sarcastic fashion and i kept going! made a bad episode sound more interesting.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
It's okay, usually my threads run amuck after the first page anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I usually don't finish 8 paragraph posts, but yours kept me reading till the end.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I usually don't finish 8 paragraph posts, but yours kept me reading till the end.
I must conclude with asshole.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
conclude. lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
I MUST CONCEDE WITH MY ASSHOLE
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
I wish mine would succeed on seceding from me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
proceed
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
anyone for a cup of mead?

I'm sure at least one of you is in need
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
yes please, I just pee'd