Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Kitsu I listened to your tunes. Music forum thread mayng
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays and even works to cure pinkeye. You'll want to be careful about your desensitization sessions though, if you keep dousing your eyes with caustic chemicals, even with something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) you'll develop ocular trauma pretty quickly. So don't do it in a span of hours or even days, try a span of 30 minutes every week. That will lessen the eventual ocular damage while still providing adequate desensitization. After like three weeks though, I quit. Grapefruit sessions are even more boring than shaving, and my ADHD won't stand for that, mild as it is.
told u i wuz hardcore

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
told u i wuz hardcore
Denounce me all you want, friend, but when the police state hits full force and we're both tied down in the interrogation chamber, I won't be the traitor spilling secrets.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM       
No, you'll be spilling all of the secrets when they threaten to DELETE ALL YOUR ANIMES
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM       
You're right hey Rankeri buy me a bag of lemons I need to do some training

Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Kitsu I listened to your tunes. Music forum thread mayng
Cool, thanks so much! :3
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
[...] something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) [...]
You mean the lowest acid content of all the citruses. And that's not correct - orange and tangerine are lower. Grapefruit is pretty square in the middle, even allowing for varietal variation.

All the significant acid contained in citrus fruits is the same - citric acid, predictably.

Ranny, hope your eye feels better, dude.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays and even works to cure pinkeye. You'll want to be careful about your desensitization sessions though, if you keep dousing your eyes with caustic chemicals, even with something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) you'll develop ocular trauma pretty quickly. So don't do it in a span of hours or even days, try a span of 30 minutes every week. That will lessen the eventual ocular damage while still providing adequate desensitization. After like three weeks though, I quit. Grapefruit sessions are even more boring than shaving, and my ADHD won't stand for that, mild as it is.
Shut up.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Shut up.
Sorry. ._.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:39 PM       
Tadao, am I on your ignore list?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM       
Babs, you're on all our ignore lists. Our ignore lists for our hearts.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Just love me
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM       
Your minds are telling me no. But your bodies are telling me yes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 07:46 PM       
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2850498

"When we tried these out on pre-schoolers rifles in 300 Winchester, they worked remarkably well. However, caution should be exercised when using lasers around small children as they tend to leave the switch in the "on" position and thereby shorten battery life. Our school is now ordering more so that each child will independently have sighting capability for any new weapons he or she later procures. Thank you Toys-R-Us for stocking this hard to find item!"
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:01 PM       
God bless America
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Babs, you're on all our ignore lists. Our ignore lists for our hearts.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Do not wink to that, that makes me feel really uncomfortable. WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:59 AM       
he's not winking he got fruit juice in his eye
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:00 AM       

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:03 AM       
okay so my efforts to get people to gang up on the nerd's photobucket were probably for naught:

#1: possibly has a Pro account w/ unlimited transfer, apparently he mentioned it at some point (i don't believe him, and if it's true, who the hell pays for photobucket. buy some actual hosting, it's not dramatically more expensive and you can host something besides .pngs of your favorite anime character)

#2: figured out how to make an auto-refresh version, and how to completely disable my cache in FF. my computer's automatically loading that page twice every three seconds now

i'm gonna let it get to 20,000 or 30,000 or something before shutting it off just to be sure the photobucket pro bs wasn't a lie
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:07 AM       
For what it's worth I F5ed like 300 times

OH GOD
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:09 AM       
it was really cathartic to think that just by pushing a combination of buttons, i was one tiny bit closer to infuriating an internet retard
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:13 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays

RAPE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:25 AM