Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
died as a result of injuries sustained during an altercation with mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude View Post
I'm still confused, but um... I'll try not to do whatever "Womti" did or does to garner the distrust, lol.
Welcome to the board, lol.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
DYLAN'S NIPPLES!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 01:05 AM       
na na na naaaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaaa na na na

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 02:44 AM       
Don't forget lady, I have access to your pics, Gimp. and an gif animator.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet game criticism! We won't pay you for your efforts, and nobody is going to read your articles, assuming your editors even get off their fat asses and upload them within the next decade. Also, as we abhor anything that might discuss a topic in a thoughtful manner, we're going to have to ask you to keep your articles under 1,000 words.

And I could handle the first two, but oh, fencing with the big wigs about article length. It's like they're allergic to in-depth game exploration, and don't realize that we are, in fact, on the internet, an entity capable of essentially infinite data storage. They also seem to glean sexual pleasure from rejecting perfectly servicable shit. I thought the point of editors was quality control, so that you could bounce your work back and forth until they helped you pop all the zits and polish it to perfection, but I guess everything I learned in J103 was a big fat fabrication and they're really out to fuck you in the eye socket.

Maybe I should just start drinking again.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Apr 7th, 2011 at 04:44 AM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:43 AM       
The only editorial thing that Esuohlim pulled on me was to say he didn't want to post a hidden picture on his website using 'java bullshit' as he put it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
I am comparing what you said to my time pretending to be funny on the internet.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
Rather than my day job in cowboy journalism where editors and journalists do their damn work.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 05:15 AM       
Oy, put in a good reference for me and I'll allow some buttsex.

I'm serious, too.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet game criticism! We won't pay you for your efforts, and nobody is going to read your articles, assuming your editors even get off their fat asses and upload them within the next decade. Also, as we abhor anything that might discuss a topic in a thoughtful manner, we're going to have to ask you to keep your articles under 1,000 words.

And I could handle the first two, but oh, fencing with the big wigs about article length. It's like they're allergic to in-depth game exploration, and don't realize that we are, in fact, on the internet, an entity capable of essentially infinite data storage. They also seem to glean sexual pleasure from rejecting perfectly servicable shit. I thought the point of editors was quality control, so that you could bounce your work back and forth until they helped you pop all the zits and polish it to perfection, but I guess everything I learned in J103 was a big fat fabrication and they're really out to fuck you in the eye socket.

Seeing as this is probably just a large cry for attention, and seeing as I usually skip your more than one paragraph opinions on video games, I don't know why I am aksing you to post a possible link to this article. Post it somewhere and I'll read it and give honest criticism.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:19 AM       
If you're serious about writing gw then you really shouldn't turn your nose up at word limits.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM       
Oh god, you don't know the first thing about writing.

But, if you are serious, I highly HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you get the book "Writing with Style" by John Trimble.

It's the single most important book I own. Seriously, you have no idea how much this will help someone like you, unless you're not receptive to criticism - in which case you're a lost cause, anyway, and it won't matter.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
lol amanda bynes dead

Her dog died, not her.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Her dog died, not her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
died as a result of injuries sustained during an altercation with mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
I can't believe Brock Lesnar killed Amanda Bynes' dog.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I keep getting this thread and the one below it mixed up and all I can see is ARE YOU EATING MAN PENIS.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:19 AM       

stress reliever is probably not appropriate for work desks

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
dude. whenever you say anything GW you always like a washed up british psuedo-intellect that's seventy years old and smells like dead smoke and spent his life working bitterly for 'the man' in order to support his secret hobby of collecting locks of hair.

which is dumb, because you're like a baby and not even old enough to drink.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
I'd give advice but then he would bring up my painful past of old age and meth abuse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM