Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 04:58 AM       
Hey guys, I'm going to post a video soon. It won't be as good as last years though because I'm a slouch. It's actually kind of a preview for a better video that will happen sometime in the future. See, I participated in a bunch of secret santas this year and intended to make one big video for all of them at once, but here I am with only my I-mockery stuff. I shot it, it's just a matter of getting it on my computer. This will be somewhat of an ordeal becasue of issues.
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 03:37 PM       
Well its Christmas here in the land of Aus! So merry christmas to all and to all a good night!
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 06:41 PM       
Sorry for the lateness, but if everything goes well , my story should be up tomorrow.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 06:48 PM       
Glad ya liked the stuff max! I liked the star wars puzzle the most :O

That was very funny. Well done.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 11:51 PM       
hey did you even get your gifts yet ;o
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 11:56 PM       
Nope. I'm still at home for the holidays and this is the address I gave. There hasn't been anything in the mailbox itself or any of the slip things to tell us to get it from the post office or anything like that. How did he ship it? :O

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 12:37 AM       
USPS. try checking the post office anyway? our mailman would do that sort of shit all the time when we lived in our apartment.
The Wolf
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 01:10 AM       
I know the girl who delivers my mail, so if anything there's less chance of a fuck up, but I'll ask if she can go check or something. There's also a good chance that it's still stuck with customs somewhere.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 01:18 AM       
Hahaha, my plan is complete. I ruined Zomboid's Christmas by stealing his presents!
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 08:54 PM       
Man, this is getting embarassing.

I went away for Christmas, and got a new computer. I can't find my video cable to hook up my camera to my computer with. Tomorrow, me and my roommate are going to have what we lamely call a "cleaning day" in which I hope to find both my cable and my will to live.

Thank you for being patient.
The Wolf
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 10:42 AM       
Thank you Chojin!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that I didn't let my mom open it! The pic of mario and his wrench is very disturbing! Pics coming within the day.

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM       
I just checked with my friend who is looking after my house while I am gone. Unfortuantly my package has not yet arrived but I am sure it should be here soon now the christmas rush is over.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM       
All of you guys' entries were awesome. Secret Santa was a blast this year.
The Wolf
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
Sorry that it took so long, but I just got my stuff a couple days ago. I am assuming it's because chojin wanted to RUIN MY CHRISTMAS.

This is as close to a story as I'm going.

OMG IZZAT THE DOOR?

My secret santa shite finally got here and here is the full package :O. As you can see, there is a fairly oddparents game for xbox, a new VIVA PINATA faceplate for my 360, and a threatening letter from mario. The letter details how he will run me over in his kart and includes a couple of my nintendo bashing posts on here. I was scared.

There was a very small cut in the faceplate packaging so I checked it for flesh eating disease before opening it completely

Drug sniffing dog inspects.

Plain and boring.

NEW AND EXCITING! The faceplate also came with a code for a free theme download over xbox live :O

The game is fun, too.

Thanks for the xbox related products, chojin. I am sure that it was hard for you to touch non-nintendo gaming stuff.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
I wanted to get you barbie horse adventures because the theme of the package was the xbox can be for girls too, but I couldn't find it.

Also, the bible game wasn't backwards compatible ;<

In retrospect I should have sent you 'Surfs Up' for the 360 so that I could watch you get all the achievements.

OH OH also I sent the package out exactly on time but Maryland has the worst post office in the union and I might have yelled at the people who were working there which I'm sure adds a week or two to your mailing time.
The Wolf
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
There's a bible game? Ah well, I actually watched fairly oddparents when it was on so you may have inadvertently gotten me something I really like :O. The mario thing was a nice touch too.

So who hasn't gotten their stuff posted/sent yet? :O
I know MattJack has been screwed over big time so far by his Secret Santa. And that same person never posted the photos of the gifts he received from Protoclown. Jixby has also stated that while he received his stuff on time, his post is running way late. I'll have to check the list for anybody else.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:39 PM       
Who's MattJack's Santa?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:31 AM       
I have yet to get my secret santa yet . I will ring my post office to double check but have not recieved anything in my post box.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:13 PM       
Aw man, not another incomplete secret santa

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Call it a hunch, but I think he left out the name intentionally.
Only reason I didn't name MattJack's Secret Santa is because it has "supposedly" been sent out and I'd like MattJack to have a chance to receive it as a surprise. But honestly, at this point, I'm thinking that it wasn't sent out and that particular person was lying. Time will tell...

Darklycan, has your Secret Santa sent you a PM yet?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
Don't worry fellas.. maybe next year my Secret Santa will be the shit
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
YAY! I just got my secret sana present! It's..... beautiful! I will post pictures ASAP but I have to run off to work now.
Closed Thread