Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM        Octomom gets her dream job
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6727995.ece

What idiot agreed to this?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
I was hoping that no one would promote her here (meaning I was hoping no one would make a post about it). I knew that it would happen though. This show will be successful. People just can't ignore her. Even the ones who hate her the most still have to tell people about her. She is a cash cow and the idiot who agreed to this is gonna be rich.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
The degradation of society continues! :facepalm
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was hoping that no one would promote her here (meaning I was hoping no one would make a post about it). I knew that it would happen though. This show will be successful. People just can't ignore her. Even the ones who hate her the most still have to tell people about her. She is a cash cow and the idiot who agreed to this is gonna be rich.
I apologize T, for being the moron.

I do wish she would self-destruct, though.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Okay, screw it, I am now convinced that it is possible for people to do something stupid and get their dream job.

I shall now have five pairs of Siamese twins on live tv and use the publicity to get a job as a professional chocolate taster for Sarris.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I apologize T, for being the moron.

I do wish she would self-destruct, though.
You have no idea how badly I wanted to post about it when I found out 2 days ago. It was a little experiment and I am thankful that it took longer to hit the boards than I expected. I'll probably watch the show though cause I need to feel better about myself.
Insane Writer
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
Is there even going to be any sort of point to the show besides the whole "Oh look, there's a mom with a lot of kids!" which, I might add, is hardly a revolutionary idea.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Yes, she is nuts. She might think she is on a show because she had 8 kids, but everyone is gonna watch because she is going to say some crazy shit that we can talk about and dissect and complain about.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Okay, screw it, I am now convinced that it is possible for people to do something stupid and get their dream job.
, have you been to America? Getting your own T.V. show now is like a lottery for stupid people.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 03:27 AM       
i just watched this south park episode about sacrificing americans for corn
Forum Virgin
kert is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 03:30 AM       
Reality television.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
as if the rest of the world doesn't hate america enough, why do we have to subject them to our crazies?

p.s - the fourteen kids aren't even in the filming right now, none of them will be shown, it's exclusively about octomom when she's away from them, which is apparently quite often.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
Is it airing in other countries? If they are dumb enough to bring it over the pond and put it on their airwaves then they deserve it.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
I hope the show lasts about as long as either "The T.O. Show" on VH1, or Monica Lewinsky's talk show on Style. Even cable has minimum standards on ratings.
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
The TO Show already done for?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
From what I gather it has defined new levels of "suck" heretofore unplumbed by the conventional reality show.
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 05:15 PM       

"Thats MY show. MY show."
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
If Octomom gets a show, why don't I get a show about doing landscaping with my retarded coworker? Seriously, shit's a laugh for the most part.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM       
Why ask why? Write a pitch and shop it around - someone will probably buy it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
I'd buy that for a dollar.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
If you guys are the same landscapers I saw who were trying to remove a tree limb by pulling it really far back and letting it go, smacking one another in the face, then yeah. I'd watch that show.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Is it just me or does Octomom look like she has had some face surgery? She looks like someone sketched Angelina Jolie and fucked up.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorScales View Post
Is it just me or does Octomom look like she has had some face surgery? She looks like someone sketched Angelina Jolie and fucked up.
Yeah, that was kind of the idea. Apparently the woman's obsessed with Jolie, thus possibly explaining her desire for a boatload of kids.