Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
You want to know about current situations and politics? Let me tell you something, mister(s)! I'm trying to fly out of this Hell Hole known as Bagram Airfield to get to a place with some people to do important Army stuff. But guess what? My flight got canceled. Again. Military pilots are the biggest pussies of them all. Just trying to get to one location to another can take weeks. You know what can happen within those weeks??? BAD THINGS. Not cool, US Military, NOT COOL.

P.S. I am incredibly frustrated~
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:02 AM       
Don't die out there motherfucker or I will kill you

Also your brother posted a picture of himself a few months ago and he looked like Buster Bluth wearing a male stripper military uniform

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
So let me give you guys a brief recap of the last few days: My Commander, First Sergeant, and I flew into this place called Bagram Air Field (BAF) to go to a few places, doing a battlefield circulation. My Commander and First Sergeant go to make sure all the soldiers are doing everything right, living well, blah blah blah. While my job is to make sure that logistically, they're good. I go to see if they have any requests for me, such as supplies.

Anyway, we flew into here Friday. It is now Tuesday and our flight has gotten canceled for the fourth time now. It is imperative that I get to these guys. When I say 'in the back-woods', that's an understatement. Most places I've been I've had to sleep on the ground and shit in a hole (thankfully not close to where I sleep). Needless to say, these guys need me. I need to get to these places and the most frustrating thing possible can happen. I'm stuck in this shit-hole for who-knows-how-long. You guys want to see bullshit firsthand? Come visit Afghanistan and see how ass-backwards everything is. The mission isn't focused on winning this shit...If it was, I'd be with my men helping them complete missions that matter. Instead, we have overstuffed, undereducated, idiots in uniform trying to run this country when all they really care about is getting some Sub-Way and a blowjob. Now, I'm as big of a fan of a sub sammich and a beej just like any red-blooded American, but there's a time and a place for everything, and most of these fuckheads here in this country don't deserve the combat pay they're getting.

P.S. I'm frustrated~
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Yeah, my dad is a Korean War vet and my father in law was a Marine. They have the same stories. I get the feeling that the only time we ever acted effectively was during Operation Desert Storm.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
So let me give you guys a brief recap of the last few days: My Commander, First Sergeant, and I flew into this place called Bagram Air Field (BAF) to go to a few places, doing a battlefield circulation. My Commander and First Sergeant go to make sure all the soldiers are doing everything right, living well, blah blah blah. While my job is to make sure that logistically, they're good. I go to see if they have any requests for me, such as supplies.

Anyway, we flew into here Friday. It is now Tuesday and our flight has gotten canceled for the fourth time now. It is imperative that I get to these guys. When I say 'in the back-woods', that's an understatement. Most places I've been I've had to sleep on the ground and shit in a hole (thankfully not close to where I sleep). Needless to say, these guys need me. I need to get to these places and the most frustrating thing possible can happen. I'm stuck in this shit-hole for who-knows-how-long. You guys want to see bullshit firsthand? Come visit Afghanistan and see how ass-backwards everything is. The mission isn't focused on winning this shit...If it was, I'd be with my men helping them complete missions that matter. Instead, we have overstuffed, undereducated, idiots in uniform trying to run this country when all they really care about is getting some Sub-Way and a blowjob. Now, I'm as big of a fan of a sub sammich and a beej just like any red-blooded American, but there's a time and a place for everything, and most of these fuckheads here in this country don't deserve the combat pay they're getting.

P.S. I'm frustrated~
You should steal a helicopter/tank and make a kids movie about you crossing country to get to your guys that need you. Maybe even fall in love.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
There have been plenty of times the U.S. Military has been efficient. The problem is, the situation we're in with Afghanistan doesn't call for a huge troop surge like Iraq did. Most of these motherfuckers walk around here aimlessly just begging to get fucked up.

I've heard this before, and I wish I can site it...and I guess this belongs in the politics forum but whutevz...that forum is for fags anyway. Anyway, there should be two separate U.S. Military's. One, which is meant as the initial 'destroy all living creatures gung-ho' style. And then a second, which is more of a 'professional, nation developer' type.

Instead, we have a huge, unorganized piece of shit we call a military. You know what happens if my FOB gets overrun? EVERYONE goes to a bunker. Why? What's the point of going to a place to hide so the enemy can throw a grenade or run in with a RPK machine gun? It just doesn't make sense. The unit I'm with is one of the only two units that take up fighting positions if anything like that occurs. THIS SHIT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

P.S. I'm really frustrated~
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Yeah, Zhukov. I'll fall in love with that little girl in my picture.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:48 PM       
Make sure to carry a bucket of acid with you. You know, just in case she turns you down.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
I am doubled over with stomach cramps. All I had to eat today was Applebee's.

Pretty sure I'm never eating at Applebees again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Or it could be that all you had to eat today was Applebees.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
idk. The last time I had it this bad, I'm pretty sure someone at (other restaurant) made their iced tea with water from the toilets. It certainly smelled like it.

I had boneless buffalo strips and a house salad, with iced tea. I was fine before the meal and I've been basically curled up in the fetal position ever since.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I feel bad for you, brah. I've never had something make me sick from a restaurant, or sick enough to note, at any rate.

To be honest, though, I can't really afford to eat out, except to go to this taco cart or this hole in the wall run by an old Greek dude and his family. They's the best.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
Applebee's is the shit. Fiesta Lime Chicken is always a good choice, get that next time and then try and tell me you don't feel like a million bucks afterward

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
Yeah, Kitsa! Go get a working immune system before dissing our favourite restaurant! Folks round here love Applebee's! Don't be hatin'!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
I just realized I've only been eating one meal a day for a few weeks now. Half of those meals I have eaten are probably Taco Bell.
Fucking love that baja blast.
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:25 AM       
Fuck you Sappington go to Applebee's instead

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
This is now the Applebees Thread.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
No Applebees around here, but it certainly LOOKS tempting.

Shit I forgot to eat today.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:35 AM       
I've had actual, Health Department-grade food poisoning twice. This actually is not as bad as those times. I got Salmonella from sour cream at a fast food place in Niagara Falls when I was eight or nine (feeling of a heavy boulder lodged painfully in my stomach, followed by a week of throwing up) and E coli in college, from apparently unwashed green peppers on a pizza (they said this was common). Jokes have been made about how I need to get botulism for the hat trick, but I don't think I need to mess with my nervous system any more than it already has been.

I think everything else has been the unfancy variety of either preservatives that don't agree with me or food that's ever so slightly off.

When dining out, I avoid sour cream and salads (because of the preservatives) and am usually okay.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 18th, 2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: weird cut-off thing fixed
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:52 AM       
Mayonnaise from a burger at Dave & Buster's made me sick in the middle of the night once.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:54 AM       
MAYO
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:25 AM       
A lobster once made me very sick. It didn't even taste nice.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:26 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:26 AM