Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

kirkis is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 06:26 PM        Yo, I need help saving my friend....
alright, one of my best friends has turned into a sXe hardcore freak. That didn't bother me too much cuz whatever, it was only one subject we didn't agree on. But then.. she started getting into all this other shit, for example "loving god". It pisses me off because only a couple of months ago she was tokeing up everyday and drinking untill she passed out. Now shes tring to "save" herself by turning this way. I need some help to get her back into reality. Ok, i believe god, but fuck.. u don't have to go around telling everybody....
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
When you start speaking english, maybe I'll know how to help you
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 06:39 PM       
How old is this friend? Because (with the exception of the "I need God" part, not everyone needs God for this) it's quite possible that they GREW UP.

You know, GETTING OLDER.

Burn one only ONCE IN AWHILE INSTEAD OF AFTER EVERY BITE OF FOOD THEY INGEST.

But then again you DID say "hardcore sXe" which means QUITE the opposite. Maybe you BOTH just need to DEAL with it. God damn.
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 08:55 PM       
yeah sorry for the grammer errors, i'm tired as fuck today. What pisses me off is that shes all of a sudden obsessed with god, and i believe its because of all the "sins" she committed by doing drugs and such. Tring to clean herself up to get into heaven u know? I guess she just wants to feel better about all the drugs she has down by spreading the word. And this goes for sXe also, spreading the Straight edge shit to everyone she knows... its annoying. Oh i forgot to mention, its also a huge conterdiction from who she used to be. I hate people like that... they go to extreams in one direction then all of a sudden go to another extream in the other direction. How insecure can some people be?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 12:35 AM       
She needs to give her life for Allah

Then all sins will be forgiven.

Even the ones about sXe hardcore.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 01:31 AM       
In all seriousness, I'm all for someone wanting to straighten their life up. I went through the same thing, relatively speaking though it wasn't nearly as bad, but still....

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO CRAM "GOD" DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT.

You worship God? Fine. You want ME to? Let ME decide if I want to. If I don't, hey, you won't be worried about li'l ol' me burning in hell if you're flying around fiddling with a harp all day, will you?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 07:26 PM       
um, if she's now a follower of that christ guy, then she's meant to care for her fellow man & all that, else she goes to hell too. :/
Asspunch McGruf
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 07:38 PM       
Pub Lover, the one you need to tell that to is Jerry Falwell.
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 11:38 PM       
Skulhedface, i completely agree with you. I just hate when people are more insterested in tring to "help" others instead of their selves.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Yo, I need help saving my friend....
slavemason is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
As for the sXe stuff, play her some Crucial Youth. If she doesn't feel like an idiot after listening to that record, she's screwed. As for God, go with her to church and remember to take a big rock with you. When you're about to go nuts stand up, shout something in tongues and throw the rock through one of those pretty windows. Immediately drop to your knees and pray to God for forgiveness. Sure God may forgive you but chances are good the others in attendance will want to kick you ass, instead of forgiving you themselves. Maybe she'll see that most of these people are full of shit and come to her senses. If not, maybe she's lost her own; or give them back to God if you will.
This has been a fantasy of mine for some time but I like to share. Apparently, so did Jesus. I love that guy.

fat_tony is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:20 AM       
Your friend is allready way beyond helping if she is searching for answers in a book that was written thousands of years ago.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkis
Skulhedface, i completely agree with you. I just hate when people are more insterested in tring to "help" others instead of their selves.
So by helping herself you mean you wish she hung out with you and got high again.