Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:04 AM       
i cannot believe i haven't posted in this thread yet

it looks better in person because the flash highlights all the wires. maybe i'll take a photo in the day.

you also can't see the bottom row of the shelf in that pic, but it's basically 3 atari consoles, a chinese genesis/nes thing for roadtrips, and a professional cd-i system.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2010, 08:16 PM       
Cool Girly poster fgt
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:37 AM       
omg can you believe otra lately ;_;
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:30 AM       
Sonic 3 cart looks better in PAL.

Radder.
was never good
Old May 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM       
dat downs syndrome
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Sonic 3 cart looks better in PAL.

Radder.
He's holding up 4 fingers. It's supposed to be Sonic "3"

NTSC Sonic 3 box looks way better.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 03:14 PM       
Chojin, my collection pales in comparison to yours. I concede to your awesome ass living room.
was never good
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
i recently won a giant tails at Kings Dominion and got some other swag

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:55 AM       
Nice setup, Chojin, I like the console rack.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:15 PM       
i have that domo, where did you got thosse red dead posters?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM       
Dammit, I was going to Kings dominion last week but we went to the Beach instead
was never good
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i have that domo, where did you got thosse red dead posters?
i went to wal-mart to get the game and they were throwing them away
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
Mister Choj, while we were together I posted photos and lists of all the gaming stuff we owned, but I think it must have been in another thread.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
I remember it being just as much of a shit-ton of stuff, though.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Mister Choj, while we were together I posted photos and lists of all the gaming stuff we owned, but I think it must have been in another thread.
I remember you posting your and Chojin's comp setup
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
And all the games and systems. I took a few hours getting them set up for photos. I also had a habit of taking photos at night, so the Atari 2600 labels were hard to read.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 11:33 PM       
I want to see the ultimate game setup pictures
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=50
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 01:50 AM       

The last two pictures are the best game ever.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 03:22 AM       
Here are those Zelda figures closer. 1988, Hasbro. You were supposed to write your name, date and high score on the base of the statue. There's 6 of them, I have 4.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
was never good
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM       
got a 3-stage light so you can see it a little better without a flash:

it is of course easier to see in person but my camera sucks cocks
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
My cord OCD is freaking out at those pictures. I need cable ties immediately.
was never good
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
if i tied them, then i couldn't rearrange the systems. i'd also have no fucking clue what power cord went to what.

when i had my apartment, i had white posterboard taped to the back of the shelves. it worked really well to hide the wires.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland View Post
Here are those Zelda figures closer. 1988, Hasbro. You were supposed to write your name, date and high score on the base of the statue. There's 6 of them, I have 4.

!!!HUGE PICTURE!!!
I had a Mario one of these. My friend had a Punch-Out!! one that I was totally jealous of. Are these rare? Is it possible I could find that Punch-Out!! trophy after all these years?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
when i had my apartment, i had white posterboard taped to the back of the shelves. it worked really well to hide the wires.
I did this in my dormitory, very very nice. Also, if there's not an outlet on one side of the room, extension cables and carpets work realll good.