Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:37 PM        House Of The Dead movie
OMFG Why did I rent this instead of ninja gaiden.

I don't want to list the reasons this movie sucked. Could it be the peoplr sacrificing themselves for noreason whatso ever? The fact that zombes can spit acid, or maybe the fact that someone lives after being impaled on a sword that comes out through her spine and can still walk?

Stupid people at the video store wouldn't give me my money back either.....
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM       
maybe you should have read, like, ONE review before you rented it, then you would have found out that it was absolute garbage

-willie
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:10 AM       
I fid only one part remotely cool

When Kirk is on his boad thit Deasert Eagle in his left hand a cigar inhis mouth and a bottle of whiskey in his right.

And the funny where they say "maybe we can fortify that old house!" then when they get there itsa like one big feild of zombies and they continue to go tewards the house! it makes me lol
DementedElf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM       
The parts with the Captain were the only really good parts. What I can't get is where I have seen him before.

Favorite Quote.
"Shoot him, shoot him!"
Kirk-"I am trying to you fucking moron."
Zombie get's shot in the head with a rifle.

I think that's how it went haven't seen it for months.