FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:45 AM       
I CAN EMPLOY ROTE MEMORIZATION BETTER THAN YOU ACTUALLY

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 03:58 PM       
I need a new gaming headset. My dog chewed the cord on my old one. I need something comfortable on the ears and that isnt to expensive. Wireless would be nice as to avoid this problem in the future but isnt a must. Any recommendations?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 11:42 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM       

Awwwwww Yeaaaahhhhhh
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 12:12 PM       
I thought you got bullied off this site long ago. My mistake.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Resident Evil 2 on Nintendo 64 is easily the worst version of that game available. That's a fact.
has a woody
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:14 PM       
http://www.destructoid.com/60-of-gam...s-180554.phtml

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:24 PM       
lol

Why would anyone ever answer truthfully to that?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
lol after i saw that i saw this:
http://www.destructoid.com/you-will-...c-179014.phtml

i like how he dies of diabetes
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
I think the trend of remote motion controlling is lame. I hope the Kinect dies shortly after it arrives.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
I think it'll be around until the next big trend comes along. Maybe 3D will unseat it.

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
Virtual Boy 2?

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
I just got a new Kinect ready xbox 360. I hope to never use the kinect part.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Was something wrong with your other box?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
It was my roommates. I just finished moving in with my baby mama to be so I needed to get some.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
Ahhhh.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
That's why I need to transfer all my game saves too. So I've been playing L4D2 lately again because everthing is online.
has a woody
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 10:50 PM       
http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/fallout...50816320911075

AWWWW SHEEEEEYUT

Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
too bad fallit is for FUC**KING NOOBS!!!!!!!!!! none of these babies coudl handle secret of maama.
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 09:42 AM       
Kind of like how you cant handle that keyboard?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Sterling about Deadly Premonition
When we judge a game like this, how do we do it? Do we judge simply on gameplay? If so, the repetitive combat and long drives around town may very well mark it as a mediocre title. Do we judge it on story quality? If so, then we have a game that makes no sense and frequently makes light of murder and sexual deviancy. I say a game needs to be judged by how often it made you happy, how much you laughed or became excited, and how long you spend thinking about it after it was finished. If we judge it by those standards, then Deadly Premonition, my friends, is simply stunning. No other game has made me laugh so hard, laugh almost to the point of tears, laugh just by thinking about it. Deadly Premonition may well be the first game reviewed almost purely for its comedic value, but for a game so funny, it has to be done.

Deadly Premonition is beautiful. No, not graphically. Graphically it's atrocious. It's a beautiful trainwreck, and it's well aware of the fact. Despite this game being quite like everything ever made, there's nothing quite like the game itself. There is absolutely nothing in this industry that can compare to how weird and wonderful the whole experience is. Judged as a piece of entertainment, as a game that consistently surprises and amazes and leaves jaws hanging, I have no choice but to say that Deadly Premonition goes above and beyond. This game is so bad, it's not just become good. It's pretty close to perfect.

So says Mr. Stewart!

Score: 10 -- Flawless Victory
Know what? I think he's right. I've been looking a long time for a B-Game. A game that's so bad it's good, BUT not unfun to play. That "but" has kept a lot of games out of the category. A lot of them are just awful and not fun to play. But Deadly Premonition is. And it's so fucking weird. I'm loving every second of it, every bit of horrid dialogue, every conversation with my split personality in the car, all of it. I got a used copy for $17, not that I was too cheap to get a new one for $20 if they had it. This game deserves more accolades.

Deadly Premonition could be the first B-Game.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Eh. I fully believe that it's a B-game because I remember a PS2 game by the same guy (Swery65) called Spy Fiction.

It wanted to be Metal Gear Solid so bad. Over-the-top villains, stealth, spy gadgets (including the optic camo suit), it was all in there. The thing was, it did everything MGS did, but really badly. The acting was terrible, the dialog was a joke, the music was mediocre at best, the combat was nightmarish, and then there was stuff that was just weird. I give the guy points for introducing the phrase "garbology", but the weirdest bit was trying to eavesdrop on someone: when you were near someone who had something to say, instead of just hearing them talk, you would hear this strange jabbering. Not like they're mumbling and you can't understand them; it was like they were loudly speaking gibberish. You had to hold down a button to listen to them, but doing so anchored you to one spot, and if you let go of the button or they walked away, the speech would end and you'd have to track them down to do it again.

I'm just not ready to give that guy any more of my money yet.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Oh man, I had that game, too. It was fantastic. I did like the Optical Camo masks. Great fun was had, walking up to an enemy as them.

I totally take it all back, these games are wonderful in any context.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 07:52 AM       
Yeah, the AI has definitely been improved and the text is large and readable.

It's funny that the ESRB is going out of its way to try and stop California's government from pushing the M rating to 18 years old (without minors being able to purchase it with a parent) from 17 (where they could). The ESRB only opposes it because their M rated game cash cows (teenage gamers with parental consent) makes up a huge part of their audience. I love how businessmen always claim that it's about art when it's always about money.

I personally support this initiative. For 17 year olds, this isn't a big deal, they just have to wait another year. Children shouldn't be playing our current mature games anyway because they are far too gratuitously violent and sex laden. But I'm sure that gamers will get into a nerdrage over the fact that this will lower the amount of toddlers calling them gay over CODMW2 or any other number of games. What are your thoughts on this?
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:03 AM       
I agree on that. Some of the kids I see these days or some of the players you meet online or something...many of them give off the impression that they lack a certain ammount of...what to call it...control maybe. They seem like they never learned how to play responsibly and keeping in touch with how things work in the real world.

Maybe I´m just a cranky old man by now but we played differently back in the day, because our parents knew what we were doing. Sure, I played Doom when I was 12 or something but that game didn´t linger in my mind for days after that. I played it and then I was done with it, cause it was just some game.

But nowadays...I´m not so sure if many parents watch what their kids do with their consoles and PCs and it´s out of the question that today´s more violent games don´t belong into the hands of kids. But then again, it´s easy for me to say since I´m no kid anymore and can play whatever I want

Fuck man, back when I was a kid we were playing outside in the trees or by the river and that was all we could ever ask for