Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM       
This is probably an internet hoax, but it's still kind of funny, in a macabre way. It does give me an idea though ....
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 12:59 PM       
selling organs to pay for an abortion?

wouldnt they have free abortions there? lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 03:18 PM       
Well since the warcraft gold mines have slowed up I imagine this is going to be more commonplace.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
Is Diablo 3 out yet?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:33 PM       
Just beta. I read somewhere korea banned the game because of the real world A.H.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 11:51 PM       
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT NEWS, MY FRIENDS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1437273.html

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:14 PM       
Some idiot just shot up a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee. Apparently the temple and Sikh-owned businesses there have been hassled recently by rednecks mistaking them for Muslims, and this is apparently an extension of that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM       
wow thats fucked up. but whoever wrote that article is a complete fucking moron:

Quote:
Sunday's shooting is similar to an incident in March 2005 in Brookfield, when a gunman killed parishioners during a church service at the Sheraton Hotel in Brookfield where the Living Church of God met regularly.
One of their own, long-time church member Terry Ratzmann, 44, of New Berlin, opened fire, killing himself and seven other people. Then-District Attorney Paul Bucher told the Associated Press in August 2005 that Ratzmann executed the pastor’s family and “then randomly opened up fire after that."
how is that similar to a hate crime done by somebody who's not a part of the church
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:00 AM       
Both stories have guns and churches. They both also happened on this planet. The similarities are staggering.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM       
Apparently the guy led a hate group called End Apathy. I can't imagine someone being so angry about the existence of Sikhs that he would have to go in and shoot up the place. I don't think anyone, in general, has been pissed at Sikhs since Indira Gandhi was assassinated. So it would almost have to be that he was woefully misinformed about the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

If you think about it, the reporter just kept it in the same idiotic generalization spirit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM       
So the guy who killed 77 people in Norway was sentenced to 21 years in jail.

How lame is that?

http://news.yahoo.com/court-finds-no...082140655.html
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:55 PM       
That's worse than American Life.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
I'd rather be in a Norwegian prison than live in America. Not really.

21 years is fucking ridiculous though. He'll do it again most likely.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:49 PM       
I think after 21 years they can keep him longer if they want or some shit like that. Why even bother with giving years, just say we are putting you in jail and we'll keep you there as long as we want.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 01:17 PM       
I think looking into the Norwegian justice system is worthwhile, for something like that.

Not that I could be arsed to do it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM       
Well the 2nd paragraph in the link says this.

"An unrepentant Breivik, 33, gave the Oslo court a stiff-armed, clench-fisted salute before being handed the steepest possible penalty, 21 years. His release, however, can be put off indefinitely should he still pose a threat to a liberal society left traumatized by his bomb and shooting rampage last July."

So I guess it's a matter of language. The families and citizens are satisfied accordin to what the paper says. Maybe it makes them feel like caring humans to not hand out life sentences and forces their justice system to review convicts at least every 21 years.

I know the way we do things doesn't work as well as I'd like it to.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:13 PM       
hes probably gonna get shanked in prison anyway
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:25 PM       
In Norway? Aren't they more likely to play patty cake?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:37 PM       
In other news, Neil Armstrong passed away today at the age of 82.

Who here (besides me) saw the first live televised broadcast from the moon?

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 26th, 2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: I don't suppose I could convince anyone this was a typo?
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:06 PM       
i dunno i just imagine them all having claymores
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Who here (besides me) saw the first live televised broadcast from the moon?
TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAXX!!!
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:21 AM       
Just north of Dayton is the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum. I went in the early 80s and again in 2006, and the movie hadn't changed, they were still getting ready to launch the Challenger and talking about Skylab.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I dare you to say that to Buzz Aldrin. :o