Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 06:52 PM        Star Wars the old republic
Anybody else gonna get this?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
I have a beta key, and none of the comps I own can play it effectively according to the patcher. We aren't exactly in an economy where people are willing to justify getting a whole new state of the art comp to play with lightsabers
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
I did in chat thread a few days ago.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
how come i didnt get a beta key

screw you pentagarn
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
I pre-ordered it a while back and those dicks won't even send me an early access code. So I gotta wait til it comes out to play it. I hope they send me a beta invite so I at least get the controls down and memorize the early game before it comes out.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I did in chat thread a few days ago.
I always miss so much on that thread cause I usually read just the page it is currently on

Sometimes I go one page back it the flow of the conversation makes little sense to me though
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Ill be playing Kahl.
BANNED

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
sweet we gotta try to get on the same server. I have a couple of friends that will be playing it too.

What side/class you gonna be? I think I'm gonna be an imperial agent
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 02:52 AM       
I wanted to be a trooper, but no idea if they have that on the imperial side. I don't want to be a bounty hunter, I now that. Just because all the bounty hunters I knew in starwars galaxies were real dicks (pre nge). I just wanted to get as close to rifleman as I could since that's what I was in starwars galaxies.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
Nope. I really don't want to throw my money at Bioware just for WoW with lightsabers.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
Should I magically get into the posession of a gaming PC, I´ll try it out for the free month, as I do with all MMOs. Then I´ll shelf and forget it, as always.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 02:08 PM       
In all honesty, this game will probably be my way of passing the time til guild wars 2 comes out. I really don't want that to be the case. I hope it's really good so it isn't. But I think that may be what happens.
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
sweet we gotta try to get on the same server. I have a couple of friends that will be playing it too.

What side/class you gonna be? I think I'm gonna be an imperial agent
Im leaning to Sith Juggernaut. but we will see. I like tanky things.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
I haven't been too pleased with BioWare lately, and, y'know...I hate this kind of game.

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 07:06 AM       
looks mad shitty
BANNED

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
chojin i would appreciate it if you didn't derail my thread

INFARCTION
pickled
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
It does look shitty, though.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Looks like the release date is December 20th. No idea if I'll be cancelling my pre-order. It depends on how much money I have within the next few months.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
comes out 4 days after star wars galaxies dies

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Star Wars Galaxies died for me the day I could no longer be a creature handling mayor of a town who was a master rifleman. It was the ultimate sandbox mmo game for me.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWm7dvcQVM

This game looks like total shit. :/
pickled
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
WoW with lightsabers.

They also retconned the canon from the first two games.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 02:08 AM       
Cannon from the first two games... that's great.