Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Wiffles, that just shows who's the best pony!

I hate to say it Willie, I'm all excited for the show and I think it's neat they're starting off with another adventure episode but I kind of feel uneasy with it being a two parter. Especially with Faust taking back seat.
i believe she set up everything for season two before she left though

plus even though she's the main reason i got interested in the show, most of the other folks who work on it seems like they're pretty awesome too
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Don't worry, shes still consulting producer! Anything she sees out-of-line will get attention as well ^^
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 11:48 PM       

omg mc chris
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:29 AM       
http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/e...oduct_id=23883

lololol magneto invades the pony catalog XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arBE_sHxD8Y
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
wait did they do that to reference that livestream from like YESTERDAY

holy shit
mmm muffins
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
my magnets are ready :3
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
oh, mother FUCKER

Spoilers!

saturday is going to be so rad omfg

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 12th, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
lololol.... My little Earth Ponies!!!
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Spoilers!

i... i think i need to go lie down
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
willie, make a MLP/Achewood crossover comic
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
i've thought about just replacing the achewood dudes with ponies and leaving the strip dialogue, does that count
fluttershy = beef
rarity = ray
dash = lyle
pinkie = todd
twilight = teodor
applejack = lie bot (lol)
celestia = chris onstad
applebloom = phillipe
sweetie belle = little nephew
trixie = pat
spike = vlad
"steven magnet" = chucklebot
.. the mayor as mr. bear? idk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
that does count, it's actually what I had in mind

I've just been rereading Achewood recently.
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
aw shit

who'm i gonna have as nice pete

...gilda? one of the monsters?

crazy pinkie pie?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Holy shit, I am psyched for this episode.

I'm not even clicking that movie solely for the fact that this looks kick ass as hell.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
speaking of psyched.... I set a clock on my compy that says how many hours and minutes left till S2.... XD
OH GOD
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:24 AM       
35 MINUTES UNTIL Q
OH GOD
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:12 AM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM       
NOT SPOILERING THIS ONE FUCK IT

OH GOD
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
discord is such a awesome badguy
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
Holy shit that was fucking awesome. Discord is probably the best bad guy to ever get on the show.
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Holy shit that was fucking awesome. Discord is probably the best bad guy to ever get on the show.
Spoilers!
Spoilers!
Mocker

Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
Spoilers!

I'm really starting to question my ability to communicate here.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Sep 18th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
mmm muffins
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
Your horn! My horn!

EEEEEEEK!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
i thought about doing a halloween costume from one of the characters on the show....but then realized that no one takes security seriously when dressed as a pony.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
I've never taken security seriously anyways. They're always easy to outrun. At least when I was a kid. I got away so many times from breaking into places just because of slow security and cops.