Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
Is it really? Cause I will never go through Time Lifes web page again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
yeah, totally worth going to best buy for. I was going to go through timelife for the whole series because they had the whole thing about a year before retail stores had it.

I was shopping. Picked it up and was like I gotta hurry home and tell Tadao about the great deal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:39 AM       
Time Life scammed me for an extra 40 bucks via a coupon scam that automatically took it out of my account. There is a class action lawsuit about it right now. Fuckers.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Just got season 1 of Taxi on DVD. I don't understand why it costs more than season 2

I tried finding a good Danny Devito shirt but they only have a mediocre one from Taxi that's 3/4 sleeve ringer.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:56 PM       
Casablanca episode of Get Smart. I don't like Barbara Feldon with blond hair at all.

Wow, and they have a Hitler coocoo clock in Hoo Done it.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 22nd, 2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: wowwee wow wow wow
SKATASTIC
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Couldn't remember Gabe Kaplans name from "Welcome Back, Kotter". Looked it up on IMDB and I noticed they're planning a remake of it in 2012. Will the sweathogs bring the apocalypse???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
A poor mans Groucho Marx.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Anyone watch Lost season finale last night?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Shouldn't think so.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
I did

Because the show is good

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
Good my arse.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
If you can name me another intelligent sci-fi show with fully-fleshed out characters, intricate intertwining plots, and careful enough to avoid all continuity errors and plot holes (even when time-travel is involved), then I'll gladly watch that instead.

Also no contrived and often inaccurate technobabble.

Also no gay Farscape muppets

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Hitchhikers Guide
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
No plot holes in lost? Holy shit they must go to town with the gaffer tape after season two.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hitchhikers Guide
Dude, British? Total gaysplosion.
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
No plot holes in lost? Holy shit they must go to town with the gaffer tape after season two.
You stopped after season 2? Ever since the show got a set end date it has really captured its focus and is seamlessly tying everything up. Plus they spent the majority of this past season explaining the events of the 2nd season anyway.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Oh. I did not know that they had actually gone to town with the gaffer tape. Sorry, my mistake.

I... I'll have a go at watching it again?

Because I love you, Tom.
Old May 15th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Like you haven't been watching it religiously all this time anyway, Jaaaaaaaarv

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:47 AM       
Lost is probably my least favourite TV show because of the amount of time people spend discussing it as if it actually has a point. Each episode has about 3 sub-plots that ultimately go nowhere for the sole purpose of making people say "oooooohhhhh, this is so confusing! Where will this crazy roller-coaster ride of a TV show go next?!".

The thing is I'm not convinced it's going anywhere - it's just a series of unrelated "spooky" events (that are only "spooky" because of the discordant cello music they play in the background) that they later link though some tenuous encounter or lingering shot at the end of an episode.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:00 AM       
I just started watching Lost in season five and I really like it. I don't know if I'll bother going back to watch the first four seasons though. A lot of people I know who have been watching it since it started complain about it being confusing but I find it rather predictable.
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Every TV show ultimately has no point, and every TV finale is disappointing.

I watched through all of Six Feet Under over the course of the last couple weeks and it had probably the best finale I've ever seen. Although it was still kind of a "that's it?" moment.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I watched through all of Six Feet Under over the course of the last couple weeks and it had probably the best finale I've ever seen. Although it was still kind of a "that's it?" moment.
I've actually just started watching that, I'm wrapping up the first season.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
I read a lot of opinions that the show goes downhill after the third season, but I thought it got better.

Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Nobody here mentioned watching South Park. It's one of my favorites.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
south park hasn't been funny in a while though