Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
You're a pretzel lady, Fathom. And you visit the gorilla strip club during banana hour.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
I don't even know who you are. You mean less to me than nothing.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
I only know you as the pervert who keeps having sex with anything I throw in my trash can. I have had to lock the lids, but you're still getting in there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
wait wait wait is fathom zero don carlson's new account?

did he murder the original fathom zero?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Fathom Zero is a saint.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
I was just slandering him a bit, trying to toughen up his saintly visage.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
YOU CAN'T PISS ON A SAINT, IT'S NOT RIGHT
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
Not unless you're a 5 year old boy, am I right? Or is that only for priests?
The Unicorn
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
THAT'S JUST PRIESTS AND DON CARLSON
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Of course, Don Carlson, the clay animator from Portland Oregon loves to do unnatural things with children.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok. Your faith is misplaced but I appreciate the sentiment.

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and apparently I ripped the end off my fibula (leg bone). Now I'm stuck in a damn brace for 5 weeks Shit's always more fun in summertime.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Is the leg bone just kind of floating around under the skin or something? How does that work?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
My foot rolled under me, and I guess it did it powerfully and sharply enough for the ligament to just rip off the end of the bone instead of stretching or tearing the way it would in a sprain. Just yanked the bone free and it's sort of just flapping around in there.

The surgeon said that because of its location, surgery won't really help. That pretty much you have to keep it immobile with the bone pressed up against where it's supposed to be and hope it will heal.

It really doesn't hurt too much, except when she was jabbing it with her finger. It just has a wobbly, unstable feeling like I'm going to twist it again any second.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
the dude is from circumstances
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
wait a second, aren't you guys the ones who just said I belonged on some fucking cowboy hallmark lifetime special or something?

I'm old as dirt. I feel old as dirt, anyway.
I believe that you said that, and we helped gleefully

Quote:
Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok. Your faith is misplaced but I appreciate the sentiment.

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and apparently I ripped the end off my fibula (leg bone). Now I'm stuck in a damn brace for 5 weeks Shit's always more fun in summertime.
Seeing as how I distinctly remember people panting over sadie and glowbelly, this is enthusiastically consistent with forum policy
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
So much so that I was subject to TIGHTLY CONTROLLED MILD INTERNET ANGER from sadie's husband, who I've always imagined looked like a cross between Magnum PI's Higgins and Mole from the British stop-motion version of The Wind in the Willows
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
I would never pant over Sadie or Glowbelly.

Especially Glowbelly.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
I need to see if I can dig up glowbelly's picture threads and test that theory

NAMES WILL BE NAMED
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok.
I'm 35.

That's the most roundabout way I have ever seen to get to someone calling me ugly
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
I don't hit on girls on the internet anymore. I have learned my lesson.

One time I was visiting a friend in San Antonio from a forum I went to back in 2001. His wife totally tried to have sex with me while I was sleeping on their couch. Being young, I let her, which was an asshole move and everyone in the forum hated me after that, which is reasonable. Good times.

Plus there was the girl from Age of Conan, the mmo, that flew down to see me and she was nothing like her picture.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
i hate glowbelly by default because her name is glowbelly and i've been using the name glownmelby for nearly a decade and also because i think i saw her post once and she was a megabitch asshole

ALSO FAT
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Don Carlson (you know, the animator? From Portland? Oregon? serial killer? yeah that one!) once told me that fat people flesh makes better leather than "normal people."
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
I could care less about girls at the moment. I've got enough to deal with. As long as I've got a place to stay and webcam girls to oggle, I'm happy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
she was a megabitch asshole

ALSO FAT
this