Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM       
zerothree is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:13 AM       

I'm totally hooked on his new album.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:29 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:47 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:06 PM       

My favorite synth-y bass ever
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:01 PM       
Hey FARTHON ZEROG, I listened to Negativland's "Dispepsi" album three times since last night

But I might be already tired of it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:51 PM       

Well, they do have more albums than just that one.

I also recommend the Tape Beatles.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:01 PM       
Or you could do what I do and just listen to WFMU all day and all night.

https://wfmu.org/wfmu.pls
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM       
they run a good blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:51 PM       
Indeed. One of the biggest repositories of digitally transcribed vinyls, I'd wager.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
Мусоргский - Светик Савишна
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM       
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:50 AM       

I have been really addicted to French Pop lately. Love this song.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 03:35 AM       
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:16 AM       
If anyone's a fan of Mr. Bungle-type music I've compiled a definitive list of bands you will probably also love if you don't already know about them. If anyone knows any more you should post.

Spoilers!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:32 AM       
lol tub ring
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
Tub Ring is great

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 11:02 AM       
You know John Zorn from Naked City created Mr Bungle right?
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM       
You're thinking of Mike Patton. John Zorn is pretty great too though.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 04:14 PM       
No, Mike went to John to have his album produced. John taught Mike timing and even played on the first album. Then Mike said I CAN DO THIS BY MYSELF and that's why only the fist album is any good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Bun...2.80.931994.29

and by created I mean Mr Bungle would have failed if Zorn didn't fix them.
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
I had no idea

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:23 AM       
Zorn did the first album, pretty much solely responsible for creating Mr. Bungle. You can notice the great change afterwards in the album Disco Volante where Patton was trying to exert the Zorn like sound and creation.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
If anyone's a fan of Mr. Bungle-type music I've compiled a definitive list of bands you will probably also love if you don't already know about them. If anyone knows any more you should post.

Spoilers!
You made this list just for me didn't you? Don't lie, you want to get in me. Your so fucking slick, you dashing fuck, you.

Also, I would add the tiger lillies because I'm a faggot ****** who likes that and thinks it should be on that list of big dick ballers.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:38 AM