Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 05:13 PM       

Why is this only person showing this that fucking sack of cum Glenn Beck?

Oh yeah, liberal bias in the media. I forgot. That and the fake apology Etheridge gave.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 05:17 PM       
I like how he claims to have a right to know who they are.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
Politicians just bug me, man. There's no one out there for me.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
1:38

Randy Johnson thinks Etheridge went too far

I am not one to encourage filing assault charges for trivial encounters, but in this case I say the student should file assault charges. Only way these politicians will learn they can't act like that is if everyone blows the whistle on them for everything
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
I think there's something deeper than that, though. I though representatives were supposed to represent their constituency. But it's not the case anymore. It really isn't.

That would be the start of some change, if the students didn't just sit with his fake-ass apology.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
I woulda wound up my left fist and slugged the guy, though. I'd give anything to say I got to punch a congressman.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
I'm with you, though I would have been gentlemanly about it.

"Congressman, you have 3 seconds to remove your hand before I remove your balls. Get me?"

Then the ass whipping would have commenced in earnest
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Wow. That was a lot more extreme than I expected. I expected it to be college students, but they sounded like highschoolers.

Dick.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM       

It ain't recent, but the Seattle cop video that people are going batshit crazy over reminded me of this. Fucking hysterical.

There's never a situation where you should put your hands on a cop, ladiez.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Slappin' gypsies. Read this palm, bitch.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
OMG that was great. What the fuck did you expect to happen when you go pushing and slapping a cop.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
Oh my.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
I'd vote for Gary Brooks Faulkner if he ran for president in 2012.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
He's the kind of go-getter we need, yeh?
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
Killer.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:04 AM       
i wonder what was going through that dudes head.

KGB

AFFAIUR

SOME OTHER GUILTYFACED GUILT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
I remember a semi-serious discussion (it may have been in this forum) about how to combat terrorism - one suggestion was to go up into the Ozarks or in the wilds of Montana, get a load of Hillbillies or Freemen, give them all free passage to Afghanistan or Pakistan, and tell them all that it's open season on terrorists. And they get to eat what they kill.

It would probably be a more effective plan than the one currently in deployment. Illegal, but effective.
You may already be there.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
What if, instead of Freemen and Hillbillies, you called them "civilian contractors"?

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
It's worked out well so far.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:29 AM       
:rimshot
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
reward's up to $27 million when you add in the $2M from the pilots' association.

that's a lot of skoal...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm