Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 08:26 PM       
Gadzooks is right about malamutes the second you open a door or a fence a sequence of events follow usually in this order: Malamute looks at open door or fence, look at owner, if owner makes any motion that is encouragement to explore, leave place of residence at a fairly steady walking pace so one can take in all the surroundings, wander for 5-6 hours and in that span: meet new people, get petted by children, get food from people, sniff dog ass, knock up other dog (males only), wander for another 3-4 hours repeating process until nightfall, return home and express feelings of a day well spent whilst owner repeatedly strikes dog on nose and hindquarter

This will happen a lot with these dogs, but its cool since you can usualy just chill and walk around with them when they wander off due to the fact that they love exploring and will stop every 7feet to sniff or piss on something and look around before wandering further.

for small dogs go for a Pug, its very presence is like taking a handful of anti depressants