Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:34 PM       
I watched Stepbrothers and Bad Boys twice each on Starz today.

I was too lazy to change the channel.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM       
I watched Goodfellas the other night for the same reason. It was on and I was there to watch it. I didn't really want to see it, but afterwards at least I can say that I have seen it.

Saturday night I saw 2012. It was better than I thought, although the ending was a bit weak. It was exciting enough.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:07 PM       
Observe and Report which was good but sad.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.......almost as bad as the original.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:13 PM       
I watched blank check the other day.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:49 AM       
WHO AM I?

Horrible English Jackie Chan movie obviously written by a non-English speaker (Chan). Hilariously bad.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
WHO AM I?

Horrible English Jackie Chan movie obviously written by a non-English speaker (Chan). Hilariously bad.
That was one(if not the first) of his english movies right?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 02:53 PM       
probz, 1998.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM       
fuckin jacie chan

have you guys seen that drunken master movie with him? or the one where he uses the same style as the drunken master (but i dont think it is the drunken master) but his teacher farts in some dudes face?
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM       
I've seen the original Drunken Master (it's my favorite) and the shitty dubbed Drunken Master II/The Legend of Drunken Master (which did have awesome fight scenes, but dubbing makes everything so fuckin' silly).
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Original Drunken Master was amazing. The Legend of the Drunken Master(which is Drunken Master 2B) was decent. I liked the end scene where he fights the Kick Master or whatever his name was.

Drunken Master 2A(does not have Jackie Chan in it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_of_the_Drunk_Mantis) is really good too. It follows Sam the Seed(The Drunken Master) and a new apprentice. I don't know if Drunken Master 2A was ever released on DVD though. My friend has it on VHS.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Nov 23rd, 2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Dance of the Drunk Mantis
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Whaaaat, sounds pretty sweet. Hopefully it is on DVD and hopefully I can find where to buy it because Christmas is coming up and we're basically buying a bunch of foreign films.

EDIT: is this that one?
http://www.amazon.com/World-Drunken-...024869&sr=8-16

Last edited by Aaarg : Nov 23rd, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:41 PM       
I dunno I remember their being the original drunken master made in the 70's or whatever, then I almost want to say there was a remake, but i think it still had jackie chan ;/ then there was a part two where he was a drunken master struggling to stay sober otherwise he would hurt people

also there's the one where his master farts in people's faces
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:59 AM       
All I remember for sure is that the Legend of Drunken Master is the one that apparently doesn't really have the Cantonese soundtrack anymore. You can only find the English dubbed version which sucks and has been altered.

"In addition, a 35 second cut was made to the concluding scene of the film which showed Wong blinded and mentally crippled as a result of drinking industrial alcohol during the film's ultimate fight. Played for laughs, the scene was considered to be in bad taste by the American distributor, Dimension Films."

FUCK YOU, DIMENSION, THAT'S FUNNY.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Just watched Angels and Demons. If you read the book, skip it. They took out all the interesting things and made a movie for people who don't care about learnin' and stuff.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I dunno I remember their being the original drunken master made in the 70's or whatever, then I almost want to say there was a remake, but i think it still had jackie chan ;/ then there was a part two where he was a drunken master struggling to stay sober otherwise he would hurt people

also there's the one where his master farts in people's faces
Drunk people are supposed to hurt others....especially the ones they care about.

Quote:
All I remember for sure is that the Legend of Drunken Master is the one that apparently doesn't really have the Cantonese soundtrack anymore. You can only find the English dubbed version which sucks and has been altered.

"In addition, a 35 second cut was made to the concluding scene of the film which showed Wong blinded and mentally crippled as a result of drinking industrial alcohol during the film's ultimate fight. Played for laughs, the scene was considered to be in bad taste by the American distributor, Dimension Films."

FUCK YOU, DIMENSION, THAT'S FUNNY.
I feel like I've seen the ending to that and him being all blindy crippy. On VHS though.

Quote:
Whaaaat, sounds pretty sweet. Hopefully it is on DVD and hopefully I can find where to buy it because Christmas is coming up and we're basically buying a bunch of foreign films.

EDIT: is this that one?
http://www.amazon.com/World-Drunken-...024869&sr=8-16
No, but if you can find Drunken Boxing its pretty good. Which now reminds me of Kung Fu Rascals....its really bad but kinda funny. Rascals isn't worth buying though.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:45 AM       
Boondock Saints: Always fun to find a friend who somehow hasn't seen this movie and show it to them.

The Darjeeling Limited - well I only saw the first half since the dvd completly crapped out but i thought it was a good movie. I hope to see the second half soon to see if it holds up for the remainder.

Saw 6 - jigsaw really wants public run healthcare

I hope to see Ninja Assassin this weekend
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
I liked the Darjeeling limited but the visuals were better than the story. Natalie Portman looks damn good in the lead up you can watch with it.
BANNED

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 04:03 AM       
when i was in a mexican labor camp this mexican dude on the first night i was there was drunk off of rubbing alcohol and was vomiting and falling into seizures and stuff

and he kept trying to drink it and it lasted all night and into the morning and then i dunno what happened :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
at least rubbing alcohols only isopropyl alcohol, methanol can/will kill you dead
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:12 PM       
I kinda wanna see Ninja Assassin but haven't.

I watched Battle Royale though. It's ok. Cool concept.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:18 PM       
my brother said Ninja was cool, but I don't trust his taste.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:49 PM       
I hear someones head gets chopped in half. Not off, in half.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Rivers Edge - Crispin Glover wears leather and drives a dune buggyish VW beetle and is awesome all the time. Keanu Reeves is in it too. So is Joshua John Miller from that vampire movie Near Dark and Halloween III: Season of the witch.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
I just saw Inglorious Basterds. It was AWESOME!

Spoilers!
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 02:14 AM       
Ninja Assassin: The entire movie is like one big crazy 88 fight from Kill Bill. Overall it didn't have great plot, no great acting but plenty of insane ninja action sequences and kills. Fun movie with some cringe worthy moments.