Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Diet Coke Head
Pedro is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:30 AM        Overly Critical Girlfriend
I have been dating the same woman exclusively for about a year and a half. She has never been the type of person to pay me compliments, but for the last few months she has been ridiculously critical. She criticizes the shows I watch (we don't live together and always watch her shows when at her or my house), the clothes I wear (I wear Khakis and polo shirts everyday), the food I eat (I eat low cal, low fat foods, she is 40 lbs. overweight, I am 5 lbs. under), the condition of my apartment and bathroom, the car I drive (I have a BMW convertible, she drives a Mazda), the way I wear my hair (clean, parted to the side), the amount I smoke (1 pack per day), the number of Diet Cokes I drink (I don't drink alcohol or use drugs), EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. When I try to talk to her about it, she says that she is not being critical, she is only stating facts based on her observations.

Even worse, when we are at her house she bosses me around: empty the dishwasher, clean the dishes, walk the dog, clean the toilet, clean up the dog shit, and calls me lazy.

Should I break up with this woman?