Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 10:05 AM       
I wish I was thirty-something so maybe I could date women who have spent enough time on the earth to know how keep their vaginas in check and it wouldn't be like putting my face next to a sewer or something. Reciprocation? What kind of fairy tale bullshit is that?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
Pussies don't taste amazing, guys. If you think they've got a good flavor, you're F'd up. I'll eat one cuz I want my dick sucked. And cuz I like to keep my women happy. I've never had a bad tasting pussy, but I wouldn't want to make a meal out of it either.

LOL
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM       
I crave it
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:25 AM       
yeah okay hickamn are u gay?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
I've never had a bad tasting pussy, but I wouldn't want to make a meal out of it either.
maybe if you cooked it first
Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
I wish I was thirty-something so maybe I could date women who have spent enough time on the earth to know how keep their vaginas in check and it wouldn't be like putting my face next to a sewer or something.
Right, and no guys smell like sewers
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
I sure as hell don't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
I can vouch for that
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
hairy or no?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 29th, 2008, 12:24 AM       
Are you asking me?