Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM       

Someone on Fark posted my exact reaction to that:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...f?t=1234466536
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Oh, now she looks like Angelina Jolie.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Wow.

I had two tiny twins and felt like a bowling ball was lodged in there. I can't even imagine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
I saw pictures of the after math of an octuplet birthing once. The lady showed her stomach and was very unhappy about how gross it looked. It was just folds and folds of skin. She wore an ace bandage around her to keep it in place. Poor lady. I think she was going in for surgery to fix it.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
My mom's dog had 8 babies once.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
she hasn't had any plastic surgery at all look at that unmodified face.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
To be completely fair, sometimes during pregnancy your features go all kerfuckety. Weird swelling and acne and redness and whatnot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:52 PM       
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com

That's her website about this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Does pregnancy make your lips look like a duck though?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
No, that would probably be the collagen.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
OR HER BUSTED UP CHEEK BONES FROM FACIAL RECONFIGURATION.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com

That's her website about this.
lol, it's just some pictures of her babies, a guestbook and a place to give her money.
What a ho

edit: wait, I guess there isn't even a guestbook, just a place to leave comments for them
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Yeah, I was hoping to see what other people wrote, and was disappointed that they stole that joy from us.

But judging from the article I just read that said that she had to flee her home, and that even her publicist is getting death threats, I can pretty much guess what they're saying.

Also: "Octuplets mom 'creepy', says Angelina Jolie"
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
That stupid cunt just had 8 kids. She's going to get free everything for a long time, and probably her own stupid fucking TV show to boot.

Also, she looks more like Alanis Morrisette.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
That picture made me gag.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 01:17 AM       

In the straight-on angle her gut looks like a chapped tit.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:35 AM       
I just saw an older pic of her and she was quite pretty before the Angelina Jolie goofiness.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just saw an older pic of her and she was quite pretty before the Angelina Jolie goofiness.
Link please? I'm curious now.

Say what you will about Jolie, but at least she never made the taxpayer support her brood.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
it was on a news report, but I can't find one online. She was very pretty, no weird cheekbones or lips, with curly black hair.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
She looks more lke Janine garofalo.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
That stupid cunt just had 8 kids. She's going to get free everything for a long time, and probably her own stupid fucking TV show to boot.

Also, she looks more like Alanis Morrisette.
All this stuff coming out about the other kids and the foodstamps and the plastic surgery have eroded all sympathy for the woman. She's not getting free anything, apart from the foodstamps.

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
I hope she rolls over and smothers a few while shes sleeping
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
I just can't understand how the doctor was convinced to put seven embryos in her at once. Look at her stomach! Even if there hadn't been the twins, it still wouldn't have been that much smaller. Seriously, having your stomach stretched to that size can not be safe at all.

And wow. I admire Jolie for her charities and adopting kids from third world nations and all, but I wouldn't go and change my face and hair to look like her! I'm wondering if the woman got the multiple embroys implanted because she wanted a big family like Jolie also. Did her obsession with Angelina start before or after the pregnancy?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...c-surgery.html
Quote:
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is said to be 'creeped out' by octuplets' mother Nadya Suleman after she received several admiring letters from her.

Sources close to the Tomb Raider star said the 33-year-old Suleman had written to Jolie praising her support of children.
She is said to be irritated by Suleman - and particularly by rumours claiming the single mother had facial surgery to make her look more like her.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
All this stuff coming out about the other kids and the foodstamps and the plastic surgery have eroded all sympathy for the woman. She's not getting free anything, apart from the foodstamps.
Good point. But, you know, some yo-yo on A&E will probably come up with an idea for a reality show where they put her and her 14 kids under one roof with those hillbillies who had 18 kids. Let's start brainstorming for show names!