Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
Dextire, I'm sure you will have no problems fitting in here at I-Mockery. That picture of you as Cobra is amazing Glad you enjoyed the swag, and bubble wrap is a legitimate gift.

But wait, this just in:

We LOVE The Leader!
(in a spoiler because my pictures didn't get shrunk as much as they normally do)
Spoilers!

Bonus: Pictures I didn't use.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eader/ss15.png
Silliness!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eader/ss18.png
Can YOU use ham-radio in a sentence?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Dec 16th, 2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: big images
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
Now that's a haul! Way to go, MarioRPG. Overkill much, Leader?
That has to be the most wrinkled-up shirt I've ever seen.

And the awesome gifts ham-radio just keeps a blaring.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
Never wash the crumply shirt.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies MarioRPG! I put plastic wrap over the adress/picture paper thing, so if you want to frame it you can just take the tape off. It will probably be worth something one day. ;/
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
The Leader is truly the best
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA NUNNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
The Leader is truly the best
That's why he's leader.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Ok, as soon as I get access to the camera (today or tomorrow), I'll post pictures of all the stuff.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 07:17 PM       

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Oh, forgot to mention. I don't have my gift yet either, but I'm cool with that. I pretty much always get mine late, and I'm not back where it's being mailed to yet anyway.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
Well the parcel sent to me has to go through about three quarantines, and it's also a long way to go, especially if they take the cheap route and send it via a boat or something. I am also cool.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 02:21 AM       
I haven't got mine yet but I'm very patient.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
Well played Ghost, Well Played, I just realized what you did.
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:48 AM       
I am also still waiting for my gift. Everyday I think that it's going to be the day...

I'm sure that it will come soon.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 11:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewar View Post
excuse me. I'm 8 at the very least
You shouldn't have told me that, now I am going to ask you for advice because you are a more mature role model. Expect thousands of PMs asking what I should do to avoid cooties, and why am I getting hair where there was no hair before.

EDIT: GF is on her way over with the camera as we speak, so I should have pics posted by the days end at the latest barring any unforeseen issues (though I do have a plan B should the camera have issues)
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 02:49 PM       
OK, I finally got things ready to go (Sorry for it taking 3 days)

Here's how it all went down...

I was having a normal day when I suddenly noticed I received a package in the mail. "Zounds!" I said, because I apparently talk like that now.

"A package from Australia! I hope it is boomerangs and didgeridoos! I loves me some didgeridoos!" Then I realized it must be from my Secret Santa.

The first thing I discovered is the Australian PS does not tag spoilers.

So according to this book that I think BatmanJohnson wrote (his name is on it after all) I should wear festive livery while opening yuletide packages!

Now we're cooking with oil! Time to open this box!

Ah a card from Zhukov (that solves the mystery of my Secret Santa) with Australian animals on it. This shows promise, until I receive some startling news....

Christmas has been canceled!!! Bummer. But I did get permission to celebrate May Day early. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

A Mario hat! Now I too can look like my favorite plumber! I donned the hat and jumped triumphantly into the air but...

I hit my head on the ceiling and knocked myself silly(er) Those hats need to come with warning labels.

AH-HA! It takes more than a hat to be like Mario, it takes his paunch too, which must be why Zhukov sent me this delicious assortment of candy cookies and chocolate! I proceeded to devour the entire thing but...

I forgot eating too much candy can cause you stomach cramps.

No time for that, I had a package of Ghostbusters collectible cards with bubblegum to open. That will make me feel better. Well it would have except....

I chewed the gum

Literature! This will keep me from giving myself stomach cramps and massive head trauma! At last things were going my way. Not only was this a macho graphic novel filled with pictures that someone like me who can't read well can enjoy, but it is guaranteed to not lead to any injury!

Hand made hand painted Tasmanian soldiers. We all know how rough and tumble the Australian military is.

A manly gift if ever there was one. Maybe too manly though because....

They beat the piss out of me and stole my macho graphic novel!

Thanks for the great stuff Zhukov! Merry May Day!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
my s. santa outgoing package's tracking info hasn't changed since the 11th, i think something may be wrong
Stuff
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
Nice story, Love the mention. Yorkie Bars are so good, and they're not for Girls.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Pentegarn, I have no idea why looking at you lying on the floor is so funny, but it is. Nice job!

That's quite the mighty haul you gave there, Zhukov!
Out of all of the nasty sounding candies I've tried, Sour Cola Zombie Chews are the best.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Pentegarn, I have no idea why looking at you lying on the floor is so funny, but it is. Nice job!

That's quite the mighty haul you gave there, Zhukov!
Out of all of the nasty sounding candies I've tried, Sour Cola Zombie Chews are the best.
Thanks

My GF noticed the Sour Cola Zombie Chews before any other candy

EDIT: Wow I just noticed my birthmark really sticks out in the picture in question. That is NOT blood or a burn (he answered preemptively)
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
nice story, pentegarn! i hope you ate that yorkie bar yourself, since they are totally not for girls, as batmanjohnson mentioned.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:43 AM       
THATS WHAT PENTAGRAN LOOKS LIEK

ASL

ps. GO BUCKEYES!!!
Stuff
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM       
I sneak my Girlfriend a Yorkie bar every now and then. Please don't tell.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Sign-ups closed a while ago, so unless there's another person who is late to the game who would like to do a gift exchange with you, I'm afraid you're outta luck this year, Sherlock.
yeah well I'm sorry but I was in the mental hospital again and due to that I already missed having a real thanksgiving with my family. so if I dont get to sign up then I'm not getting any presents this year either. and did i mention that this whole mental hospital crisis made me miss my fucking birthday aswell
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
Ha ha that's great Sherlock.

Anyway. Glad you liked the stuff Pentegarn. You were pretty close to getting a few more chocolate bars, but I ate them.