Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
"I wanted to join a local gang, but they said that they don't accept religious extremists. Cut a few throats, then took away 34 coins"

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 05:26 AM       
Oh fuck, I forgot to check up on my hero...last time I forgot, the poor sucker died and was bored as hell because of it...the heroic Mr. Lilybridge :D
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
My hero's been talking shit about me ("He has a heart of gold...cold and heavy", "He's like getting drunk, only I like getting drunk more") so I've been punishing him Is that any way to talk about the god who's been healing your stupid ass because you got into a fight with a Sun Dog, then decided to hide in a pitfall?

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
Loki: heroes of Mythology

Finally got the freaking game working properly, multiplayer is great....its like Diablo 2.5, an amazing warm up for Diablo fans until Diablo III is released.

And is anyone here buying DC-Universe when it comes out? Maybe we should start and I-Mockery Superhero guild.
drifting in the void
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:17 AM       
I do want to play DCO but I guess IF I get it, I´ll get the PS3 Version...if the game is above total boredom that is and I won´t know that until there´s reviews out or they let me in the Beta...
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 08:20 AM       
The writing in Starcraft 2 just keeps getting worse. Since when is it a western? IT'S IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE!

I think I'm gonna start playing Pikmin 2 again, I love that game to death.
drifting in the void
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 08:30 AM       
Don´t tell me they channeled this SLIGHT western feel that Jim Raynor and the first terran missions had in the original into the whole story for part 2...
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Yeah Oxblood. The whole first section of the game feels like a western, with cheesy Texas rock music. Even when you get aboard the Hyperion it doesn't change much. Raynor and Tychus have these horrible southern accents. Everyone feels like a stereotype, which is kind of sad to see in this day and age.

I've given up on Prototype, the final boss battle just feels impossible. I have no idea who balanced this game, but when you get your balls beaten around on "EASY", there's probably an issue. I guess I'm going to start Resonance of Fate today.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:40 PM       
All of outer space is a western. It's the final frontier.

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 again because my copy of RDR got hijacked for the time being.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:06 PM       
TEAM FORTRESS 2 YET AGAIN
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:25 PM       
But even the wild west, wasn't really the wild west we portray in American culture. There was far less violence and far more homo-erotic tension lmao. I highly doubt that a realistic western could ever catch on in the game market.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
All of outer space is a western. It's the final frontier.

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 again because my copy of RDR got hijacked for the time being.
MANIFEST DESTINYYYY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:37 PM       
> : (
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:32 PM       
lulz. Can anyone recommend a good puzzle game for PC?
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Or you talking like Myst puzzles or Hugo's House of Horrors puzzles?
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:03 PM       
I haven't played either of those lol. Something tetris like?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:06 PM       
you could try like armorgames or kongregate they have tons of that shit
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM       
I want to play Breath of Fire IV real bad.
drifting in the void
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Then do it, as far as I can remember, it´s pretty awesome...I have it here somewhere...
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:48 PM       
I no longer have a copy. Someone borrowed/stole it from me. I bought a copy off someone on ebay, it ended up not being able to load towns so I returned it.

I was just thinking about you twice today OxBlood. A former co worker of mine who is from germany is a sky diver, his place crashed yesterday but he is okay. Then a few minutes ago I was trying to remember what Dammerung was.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
But even the wild west, wasn't really the wild west we portray in American culture. There was far less violence and far more homo-erotic tension lmao. I highly doubt that a realistic western could ever catch on in the game market.
Sort of like how a realistic WWII game would never be good: you sit in a muddy hole for 70 hours (game time) before being killed by artillery.
drifting in the void
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I no longer have a copy. Someone borrowed/stole it from me. I bought a copy off someone on ebay, it ended up not being able to load towns so I returned it.

I was just thinking about you twice today OxBlood. A former co worker of mine who is from germany is a sky diver, his place crashed yesterday but he is okay. Then a few minutes ago I was trying to remember what Dammerung was.
Good thing he´s okay, sky diving (Fallschirmspringen --> Parachute-jumping ) always scared me but then again, I´m afraid of heights so I guess that´s to be expected.

Dämmerung? You mean "dawn"? Now that I think about it...it can also mean dusk, depending on the situation.

But it´s nice that people from all over the world think of me every now and then. Imagine how it must be once I attain international fame
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Sort of like how a realistic WWII game would never be good: you sit in a muddy hole for 70 hours (game time) before being killed by artillery.
lmao, you forgot all of the dysentery and trench digging.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:05 PM       
trenches were more of a ww1 thing from what i remember, though
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Wars of attrition were much grosser in world war 1. Bonus points for willie.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD