Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM        Philosophy Mod
We need one and it should be me. Make it happen Eric.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Seconded.
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
vetoed.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM       
I agree with Zhukov. This is a sub-forum for the sharing of ideas. Having a moderator will clearly disrupt the free flow of debate and quite possibly prevent the true thinkers of the post-modern era such as the Coolinator from bringing light to an otherwise dark world.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:10 PM       
I thought Chojin already gave you the job T?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
There already is a mod for this board. Or, there was.

Anyway, I think we should set up workers councils in each thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
This is not a democracy.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:58 AM       
I SHOULD BE THE MOD
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
I fear that after sweeping to power virtually unopposed in the class presidency of the chat thread, Sam will turn his attentions to the Philosophy Board and again take power.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:29 AM       
He doesn't know how to abuse power properly.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:33 AM       
I AM THE MAN FOR THIS JOB
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
I PROMISE TO RAPE THE INNOCENT AND FORCE MY OPINION ON EVERYONE.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:36 AM       
I PROMISE TO MAKE COOLINATOR POSTS MANDATORY IN EVERY THREAD IN THE PHILOSOPHY BOARD, LEST HE SUFFER AN INTERNET BEATDOWN BY MY HEAVY MODERATOR HAND.

AND I WILL DIG UP ALL HIS PRIVATE INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO PUB.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
SAM WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD CLEAN UP OUR BOARD, BUT HIS TRACK RECORD SHOWS THAT HE WILL CUT AND RUN AT THE FIRST SIGN OF CONFLICT. DOES I-MOCK NEED ANOTHER LIBERAL MODERATOR? IT'S TIME TO PULL WEEDS!

Paid for by the Tadao Corporation of Social Mockery.

Last edited by Tadao : Apr 27th, 2010 at 02:10 AM.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:42 AM       
I WILL NOT SINK TO THE LEVEL OF POLITICAL MUDSLINGING ON THIS PUBLIC FORUM. I THEREBY ELEVATE MY MORALS ABOVE THAT OF MY OPPONENT TADAO, AS HE IS A SMELLY CRIPPLE, AND I AM THE PURE WHITE JUSTICE THIS FORUM NEEDS.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:51 AM       
(10:41:18 PM) Sam: oh god you are going to use political messages against me ;(
(10:42:32 PM) Tadao: in a political forum? :O
(10:43:02 PM) Sam: yeah
(10:43:05 PM) Sam: what an asshole
(10:46:52 PM) Sam: WE NEED TO COMBINE FORCES

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT MODERATING YOUR FORUMS? I THINK I-MOCKERY DESERVES BETTER! I PROMISE NOT TO BE A PUSSY!

The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
LIES AND SLANDER, DO THE PEOPLE OF THESE BOARDS WANT A SHADY ASIAN WHO MOLESTS THE TRUTH INTO DISGUSTING LIES?

I THINK ALL OF THESE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
ALSO, HE'S A GAY

[22:26] Tadao: MAN ON FIRE IS GONNA BE ON
[22:26] Sam: OH REALLY, I AM TOO FOCUSED ON MAKING THESE MESSAGE BOARDS A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS THE BEAUTIFUL DREAM LIKE MYSELF.
[22:26] Tadao: I WANNA SEX DANZEL
[22:27] Tadao: GIVE HIM MY MAN OF FIRE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
IF VOTED IN AS MOD, I PROMISE TO MOLEST THE TRUTH ON A DAILY BASIS. WE ALL KNOW THAT FUCKING CUNT DESERVES IT!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
MY OPPONENT IS A HOMOPHOBE.

The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:02 AM       
THIS IS "THE TRUTH" THAT TADAO PROMISES TO MOLEST "ON A DAILY BASIS" :

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER RON "THE TRUTH" KILLINGS.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR? A CRIPPLE ASIAN HAVING HIS WAY WITH A MUSCULAR NEGRO MAN?

ON YOURRR TAX DOLLARS?

WE KNOW YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER.

paid for by Official I-Mockery Class President's People for Philosophy Moderation Domination
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:09 AM       
NOT ONLY IS SAM A HOMOPHOBE, HE IS ALSO A RACIST AND AN ANTIDISABLETITE!

IT IS TRUE THAT I HAVE HOMOEROTIC FEELINGS. I ALSO ENJOY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLORS AND CULTURES. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICAL PAIN OF OTHERS. I AM OF YOU PEOPLE.

DOES I-MOCKERY NEED ANOTHER OUT OF TOUCH MODERATOR?

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
...An inexplicable shudder passes over KevinTheOmnivore. He assumes he's cold and puts on a sweater, ignoring the cold sweat and goosebumps. Some things men are not meant to know.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
What makes you think they're mocking this war?

I say you guys get in a ring and duke it out mano à mano.

$10 on Tadao.
You may already be there.
Closed Thread