Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 12:16 PM        brazil and plus musIc. but money how is those.
Hey mockers, missed this site and you bunch of pussy holes. i miss kahl ;/

im moving to brazil april 20th (loool more like BLAZil) because i hate everyone who is usually close to me and I need to go somewhere where they have difficulty communicating with me (i will not learn Portuguese) just for a little while, me and some friends are spending 6 months in Vitoria and im going to be surfing and playing guitar and making some youtube vides.

I like thrash metal and I play pretty fast but ive never been in a band, however I think in brazil im going to focus on mastering the instrument, writing a little music and then possibly finding a band when I come back, I have never been in a band before so i hope i dont sprinkle too much heroin on my eyeballs but im open to new things. The first video I'm going to do is probably Mastodon's Circle of Cysquatch which is pretty simple with no solo, but after that I want to do Metallica's Disposable heroes, which has a way simpler rhythm section but pretty technical solo. By then I will rise from my platinum throne and descend from my mountain of pussy and gold and allow ONE OF YOU to be my honorary BALL WASHER..

But how have you guys been tho

where pram
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 02:16 PM       
I hope you get sold to an underground torture to death club.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 04:58 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:06 AM.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM       
After Brazil move to Austin and join my cop band.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 11:30 PM       
you're trying to steal my nostalgic thunder

stop

now