Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 04:25 PM       
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

Last edited by Dimnos : Apr 23rd, 2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Because emoticons dont work with caps?
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Just because its the only thing this thread is lacking...

Carstache!

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Fact check.org is run by the The Annenberg Foundation who Obama used to work for. A bunch of union busters.
WorldNetDaily is totally unbiased, though, right? It's not like it's a ultra conservative site or anything.
I thought that you were opposed to the "talking heads" of Fox, CNN and other "news" companies. That's why I was a little confused when you linked from this site, one which Bill O'Reilly has written for. Surely you don't just take bits and pieces of things that fit in with your view point and use them without considering how reliable they are. :O
Quote:
Read the bill.
There's nothing in there about death panels. If by death panels you mean insurance companies can deny care, well, they can do that now so don't you think calling such a thing a "death panel" just because there's some pointless bill now is a little asinine?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Just because its the only thing this thread is lacking...

Carstache!

I feel better about this thread now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:47 PM       
moustached cars will smuggly sit in their comfortable death panel chairs, comfortably passing down death on sick america.

does that car look uncomfortable with passing down death? Just look into his statesman's moustache and tell me that.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:35 PM       
CARSTACHE!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Coolie, go post in a thread about healthcare! I think I may even have made one, oh so many days ago.

HINT: Look for the thread about a "tea party". I think we're currently discussing Pekoe and Darjeeling, though.
You may already be there.
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 02:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Coolie, go post in a thread about healthcare! I think I may even have made one, oh so many days ago.

HINT: Look for the thread about a "tea party". I think we're currently discussing Pekoe and Darjeeling, though.
I know there is one where some canuck was bitching how we are the only country in the free world without free healthcare.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:14 AM       
what's so free about it
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:31 AM       
Yeah, the USA isn't part of the "free world".
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 07:52 AM       
there's no such place
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
WorldNetDaily is totally unbiased, though, right? It's not like it's a ultra conservative site or anything.
I thought that you were opposed to the "talking heads" of Fox, CNN and other "news" companies. That's why I was a little confused when you linked from this site, one which Bill O'Reilly has written for. Surely you don't just take bits and pieces of things that fit in with your view point and use them without considering how reliable they are. :O

There's nothing in there about death panels. If by death panels you mean insurance companies can deny care, well, they can do that now so don't you think calling such a thing a "death panel" just because there's some pointless bill now is a little asinine?
lol, are you that naive to believe that a left-wing news website would actually post the existence of death panels / rationing of care / cuts in medicare?

Absolutely not, all they talk about is the small little insignificant things in the bill that "regulate" the health care industry (who wrote the entire bill).....which aren't compulsory but merely voluntary....that sound good to the duped public.

This bill is a monstrosity and yet again the American people are going to swallow it, hook, line UN sinka! I don't even know why we continue to debate this.....we've agreed on the farce this bill is. Are we really haggling over if the Death Panels exist? They do....they obviously won't be called that. They'll probably be called "Happy Advisory Boards" which...as it says in the bill....will RATION CARE....DEATH = Rationing of Care....SURPRISE....genocide!

Anyone get that movie reference?
BANNED

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:53 AM       
i think the whole idea of talking about "death panels" is a circumstantial ad hominem or something
Banned
jackbency is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
There is No solution with killing innocent people , Innocent Lives are lost. That is the sad part of it. and I’m curious and a little bit scared to see how the Russian government will respond to this attack.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:15 AM       
Welcome to the party, pal.
Banned

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbency View Post
There is No solution with killing innocent people , Innocent Lives are lost. That is the sad part of it. and I’m curious and a little bit scared to see how the Russian government will respond to this attack.
Anyone know a rough estimate of attacks inside Russia in the last decade? And has anything been done to smooth over these hostilities?
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
And has anything been done to smooth over these hostilities?

Region: Moscow

Owner: Disputed between Russian government and Soyuzplodimport Website Stoli.com

Everything looks to be in order.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Fails to defend veracity of source and continues hypocrisy.
So Bill O'Reilly and the right wing are unbiased?
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
HEY! Dont you dare talk shit about Bill. That man is out there every day with his heart on his sleeve defending Christmas from asinine heathens such as yourself.

Banned

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
So Bill O'Reilly and the right wing are unbiased?

I think Zhukov summed it up a while ago regarding you're perception. When things don't fit into your cookie cutter idea of reality you tend to start getting a little confused and revert right back to "left / right".

The Obamacare bill is a fraud designed to fool the people into believing that real health care reforms are taking place when in fact it's designed by the Insurance companies to be a bailout for the insurance companies while also cutting Medicare and allowing the same Insurance companies to exercise the ability to deny care (AKA DEATH PANELS). There will not be a Board called "DEATH PANEL 1", it will be an incremental but harsh denial of benefits (Genocide).

It’s all very simple.

That article I posted wasn't about left or right, it was just blatant observations of the obamacare bill which you agreed with me that it's a complete and utter farce.

Exhibit A:

Quote:
I think his post was focusing more on the whole death panel myth thing that Palin still clings to. And you, apparently. No one here has ever disagreed that this is just a bailout for insurance companies.

So no one is disagreeing with me on the Bailout for the Insurance companies but JUST BECAUSE IDIOT IMBECILE SARAH PALIN SAID DEATH PANELS EXIST THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THEM FAKE?

Do you see? Little Puppet. Do you see how they pull your strings?

They get the discredited and hated "Right wing" to say their against something and it automatically makes people rally behind it. It's been done TIME and TIME again.

Most of the Republicans voted for the healthcare bill. They love it. They hide their true motive in these kabuki theatre roles they play.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Most of the Republicans voted for the healthcare bill.
Which healthcare bill are you talking about? In the most recent version of the so-called "Obamacare" bill, every single House Republican voted no.

EDIT: So sorry, you're obviously talking about a "super-secret" vote they held before the final vote so they could say they were against the bill, even though it "really" passed near unanimously.

But of course there's no record of this vote; it's been "classified" by the "shadow government".

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 26th, 2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: My apologies
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Back to the Moscow Metro Bombings, for a moment:

MORE VODKA!!!
Banned

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Which healthcare bill are you talking about? In the most recent version of the so-called "Obamacare" bill, every single House Republican voted no.

EDIT: So sorry, you're obviously talking about a "super-secret" vote they held before the final vote so they could say they were against the bill, even though it "really" passed near unanimously.

But of course there's no record of this vote; it's been "classified" by the "shadow government".
You're right, no republican voted for the bill BUT everything in the bill is pretty much everything the "Right" preaches about. Corporate wellfare, Deregulation, denial of care, Cuts in Medicare, so on and so forth.

I hope a lot of the people who voted for obama are feeling some buyers remorse right now.

Bailouts, wars, and lies.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 03:37 PM       
To any Green Mod (or "secret" mod):

Would you please be so kind as to move this discussion to a healthcare thread? Pick one.
Banned

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
To any Green Mod (or "secret" mod):

Would you please be so kind as to move this discussion to a healthcare thread? Pick one.
It's all good. I'm done repeating myself.

Let's continue to talk about "terrorism".
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM