Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Cap'n Crunch I can tell your not gay, because all thats coming out of your mouth is nonsense. If you were gay it would be dick and nonsense.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Calling your sister your roomate doesn't make you sound any more cool.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:19 PM       
Sketch33, I like the fat kid picture you took and then photoshopped with their faces. I have to admit, that was pretty funny.
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste

More holes than an afghan.
Hi Les, see you are still using the fucking happy face like I said you always do. Are your nuts warm in MrsAdventures hand? Name the holes, fuck weasel. What, from what I've said, leaves an unfilled hole? Like you, all the wholes are filled. Unlike you, they are filled with facts unstead of your buddies cocks.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:21 PM       
I did that picture dumbass and I dont care if you like it, bitch.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:23 PM       
Crap, I thought it would trick him to say he did it. Then we would be able to prove he is one person. I'm not a dumb ass. It would have been a good tatic plan if it had worked out as well as I wanted it to.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
Calling your sister your roomate doesn't make you sound any more cool.
Hi James! Unlike you, I'm an adult. Unlike you I neither live with or fuck my sister, or my mom. How *is* that basement? How many little kids have you lured down there with promises of candy and cartoons? Do you have a sister? Does she know what a pervy, pedo, creepy ass fuck you are? If so, she better watch her back, her front, her bras and her panties. Or you'll be plugging her while wearing her bra and sniffing her panties. Assuming you know where your dick goes when your with a girl. ...

actually, YOUR dick doesn't go ANYWHERE with a girl.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:25 PM       
Thats about the gayest thing I've heard you say all night cap'n
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:26 PM       
Awwww, silly Cap'n fucked-in-the-head! Plans are for smart people!
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:32 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch33 or Xandor, if you can tell the difference
Have any of you heard of Occam's Razor? The simplest answer is usually the answer
That's funny. Your excuse seems pretty complicated. It seems to me that the simplest answer is that you created another account to make it seem like you have friends.

And the continuation of the gay jokes! Would you like to "own" Jamesman by saying that all he seems to do is use gay jokes? That would be contradictionlicious!

This really is funny. Keep 'em coming guys!
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios
point 2 - posting at the exact same minute actually proves my stance and not yours. two seperate people replying to eachother within the same minute simply isn't possible, when you account for lag and the time it would take to physically notice, read, comprehend, and reply. only in the circumstance that two people were on the phone, having already decided their posts, and replies, and coordinating the exact moment that they would be laid could this happen 'naturally'. that instance i would say, is even more depressing than the alternative that i'm presenting.

so. take your pick i guess.
Ahh, missed this in my skim reading. Well, Columbo, almost right...except...we're in the same house! *gasp* And tomorrow night, guess what! I'll be back at my IP, he'll be at his house at his IP...you know, the one he had when he first started posting...I have no idea, but if you can, and give any shit about it, check that and compare it tomorrow. But wait! We'll still be able to know what we are posting before it posts...how is that? Wanna guess? Nah, I'll just tell you. We both have DSLs and PHONES! *gasp* And, even if we didn't, we could do what fag hag Rez and Chojin half-a-gay do. We could talk on AIM. Why didn't you mention that as one of your options? By your logic, When Cho-fucky and Rez-rere show any fore knowledge of what the other is posting, THEY ARE THE SAME FAG! Huh. Back to reading. I've noticed all the fagooty posts from the dildo bunch are dropping off again.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:37 PM       
Les you are a walking gay joke. Sorry not walking, youre on your knees most of the time. And it seems when both of us are here your little friends get scared and run away to go see if sheep are as much fun to fuck as chojin says.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:38 PM       
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch33 or Xandor, if you can tell the difference
Have any of you heard of Occam's Razor? The simplest answer is usually the answer
That's funny. Your excuse seems pretty complicated. It seems to me that the simplest answer is that you created another account to make it seem like you have friends.

And the continuation of the gay jokes! Would you like to "own" Jamesman by saying that all he seems to do is use gay jokes? That would be contradictionlicious!

This really is funny. Keep 'em coming guys!
That's because you are stupid and really REALLY *REALLY* want to be right for once, smiley-fucktard. But, sorry to let you down. Actually, no I'm not. I want to let you down so hard you pelvic bone comes smashing through your forehead. You couldn't be more wrong if you said you might find a woman that likes you in the next year that isn't your mom. And, let's be honest...she doesn't like you either.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:40 PM       
Singing: Where, or where have the little tards gone? Where oh where can they be?

could they be....crying? Come back! Useless wastes of sperm and some strangers DNA!
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:40 PM       
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:44 PM       
Man Les, youre so fucking lame all you have left is emoticons.

Oh sweet emoticons, they'll never laugh at you, or tell the police of all the horrible things you do to little boys.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:47 PM       
YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT INSULTS YOU CALLED ME A CHILD MOLESTER THAT IS AT THE SAME TIME WITTY AND CLEVER

BUT I HAVE A COME BACK IT IS YOU WHO ARE THE CHILD MOLESTER LOL I CAN DO IT TOO

YOU AND SKETCH CALL EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE (WHEN YOU POST IN THE SAME HOUSE) TO TELL EACH OTHER WHAT YOU WILL BE POSTING BEFORE YOU POST IT YOU ARE VERY SMART AND ARE GOOD AT TEH INTERNET
- Outerspacekid
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:49 PM       

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:51 PM       
Now thats art Jamesman. No, just kidding it's fucking terrible.
LOL I so funny LOL!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:54 PM       
Seriously...what the fuck? Where did you faggots go? It's like the beginning of the thread all over again. Where are all your multiple posts? I mean the new ones, now that I am back. Not the chickenshit ones you posted while I was gone. Helllooooo?

Cap'n "man with the plan"? I thought you were trying to regrow some of the ass we ripped from you earlier. Why did you run away again?

Les Wate "is what I should do to myself"? Where's your smiling face? Burried back in some man's ass again? don't forget to clean the shit from your ears. You might get an infection.

James"I wish, oh how I wish I were a"man? You the "man" Les has his face buried in?

MrsAdventure? I have no idea if you've posted, because I really didn't care to read that far back. Xandor let me know what had been going on. Okay, he said you haven't posted yet. why not? You "homies" are getting there asses ripped off again. Post pussy.

Chojin "half-a-gay" Oh yeah, i wanted to say this earlier, but I really had to leave for a bit. You called yourself half gay to see what we would say? next, why don't you call yourself a retard and a rapist. That'll show us. And if you "Old School" poster children have "rules" about how Mock Wars works, get them fucking posted in a sticky thread at the root forum. But I guess this way you can giggle to your "buddies" and say 'We're winning because you don't know how to post because cock is in my food group as is my mom and I'm a retard and that's why you're losing because I'm Chojin and half gay and never lose because if I did I would cry" and shit. If there are no rules posted, grampa-banger, then there are no rules. Face it. You can't win unless you team up against a single person.

That should be long enough for at least ONE of you wet dreamers to have posted SOMETHING.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:54 PM       
That piece of shit took you 31 minutes to draw and scan in.
Quote:
I gotta save this
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT INSULTS YOU CALLED ME A CHILD MOLESTER THAT IS AT THE SAME TIME WITTY AND CLEVER

BUT I HAVE A COME BACK IT IS YOU WHO ARE THE CHILD MOLESTER LOL I CAN DO IT TOO

YOU AND SKETCH CALL EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE (WHEN YOU POST IN THE SAME HOUSE) TO TELL EACH OTHER WHAT YOU WILL BE POSTING BEFORE YOU POST IT YOU ARE VERY SMART AND ARE GOOD AT TEH INTERNET
Les, first congrats on having the micro balls to post SOMETHING, even if it is drivel. Second, when he is back at his house we would talk on the phone. Work on your reading comprehension. Stay in school. Stay off drugs. Eat more cocks. Get sick. Die.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:58 PM       
We're too busy laughing at you and how you're talking to yourself.

Seriously, if you wanna make an ass out of yourself, just pick one name to do it with, instead of continuing to act like you have a friend.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:03 PM       
Nobody is going to go out of their way to post here because you start a topic. Other people have lives you know. You can fucking wait for someone to post something, you retarded ass clown. Nobody is just going to drop everything because you've been talking to yourself all day. For example, Iron Chef is on, so you can eat my ass (LIKE YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO ALL DAY ) because you're not worth it and you aren't very important

- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:04 PM       
Ok I'll pick a name. How about Jamesman, or maybe Les Waste cuz then I can be an ass all the time and well known, too.
Quote:
instead of continuing to act like you have a friend
Jamesman if you dont count people who have had their penis in your ass, you have no friends.