Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
you can eat my ass (LIKE YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO ALL DAY
Why are you asking me to do that, isn't Mr Adventure at your house? Maybe he'll use a spoon or a spork this time.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM       
I wanna hear more of the story.

If you suddenly have a PC and a Mac (OMG!), then why were you and your "friend" taking turns on the same computer yesterday?
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:09 PM       
Jamesman: Explain this. How can you start to overwhelm Xandor when he is on alone, yet when I am here as well you vanish like women at one of your basement parties? If I were one person, I would be slower acting as two people?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:12 PM       
I didn't even show up until two hours in. And since then, my comments have been few and far between. Besides, no matter how many fake names you create for yourself, we're still only dealing with one person here. So if you wanna keep whining without reason about us ganging up on your imaginary friend, so be it.

You still haven't answered the question. Are you just going to avoid it like the rest, because you know it'll only prove us right even more?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:13 PM       
Wow, now Jamesman thinks he has the brains to be detective. Could it be because my roomate was using her computer? I believe it could! Accept is high school defect, you're clutching at straws when you would be better off clutching at Les' Iron Chef.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:15 PM       
And you still havent proven you have any skill at art, jamesman.
If that picture was a sample of what you can do we've been right all along.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:16 PM       
I answered you fairy fuck. As to waiting until two hours in, that is SOOOO fucking hilarious. YOU were the one telling me we needed to take it here. You figured you are so good you can drift in two hour late and matter more than your unborn twin that Les' gnawed off your nutsack? Fuck. We owned you by default.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:17 PM       
FIRE TRUCK

WHERE IS WHOREABLE LOL HE SHOULD SEE ME GET BEAT UP

FCUK LOL MRSADVENTURE? I AM NOT A GIRL (ROFL) THATS CRAZY, LIKE YOU GUYS

I THOUGHT WE PTU THIS ASIDE WHEN I GAEV YOU REAL ADVICE AND YOU EXPLAINED HOW YOU DID EVERY PIECE OF ART EVER CREATED

OCCAMS RAZOR? LOL. MORE LIKE FAGGOTS RAZOR. (LOOL)

COGNITO ERGO SUM? LOL WITH YOUAR FRIEND IT SI MORE LIKE COGNITO ERGO MOM, BECAUSE MOMS ARE FUNNY AND VINDICATING

Let's narrow it down. You're angry because we didn't like most of your art, and that we are only allowed to post positive opinions in regards to it.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:21 PM       
I have come to the conclusion that Sketch is being stupid on purpose. No human being could actually function and live for more than 3 years if they were really as dumb as he is.

You see, I said we needed to take it out of McClain's thread, because it was unfair to him to gay up his thread with your shit. I never stated a time to start fighitng over here. You just popped up while I was not at the boards, and started spouting off like we were supposed to be waiting on you.

Unlike you, we have better things to do than stay glued to the boards waiting in erotic anticipation for the latest response by someone we don't like.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:21 PM       
Actually, Xandor, I've seen worse drawings that have taken longer. By the mental defective that scribbles on the sidewalk by the bus station. His is still pathetic though, and it REALLY makes me want to declare this a victory and get going on the projects I was telling you about earlier. Especially the one for Jamesman.

As to convincing you we are two people Jamesman, I said earlier that I really don't care if you believe us. It just makes us stronger for to believe we are one person.

And you never did say if you had a sister. Is she pretty? Does she like a good dickin'? Not the kind you give her; a GOOD one.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:23 PM       
Do you have a dictionary in addition to a thesaurus Mr Adventure?
I hate to talk about anyones spelleing and grammer, but god damn thats awful.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:24 PM       
I had a sister. She died when she was 5 due to a hit-and-run that also left my dad paralyzed.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure
FIRE TRUCK

I THOUGHT WE PTU THIS ASIDE WHEN I GAEV YOU REAL ADVICE AND YOU EXPLAINED HOW YOU DID EVERY PIECE OF ART EVER CREATED

COGNITO ERGO SUM? LOL WITH YOUAR FRIEND IT SI MORE LIKE COGNITO ERGO MOM, BECAUSE MOMS ARE FUNNY AND VINDICATING

Let's narrow it down. You're angry because we didn't like most of your art, and that we are only allowed to post positive opinions in regards to it.
Funk you tards and what you think of my art. I even gave you a chance to vote me into my place, and not one of you has. Faggot's razor? That's the best you can do? How about 'Occam's Fag Detector', or "Ugly little fuck boy throat cutting razor"?

And, yes. You are a girl. You're MrsAdventure and you are married to Chojin "half-a-gay". Prove you aren't. And if by some joke by God you aren't in fact the simpering pussy you seem to be, you're as close as you can get without surgery.

Welcome to the thread MrsA.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:26 PM       
Man your pretty bitter Jamesman. I think you might have left a lemon or something up your ass. Have Mr adventure crawl up there and check for ya.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
I had a sister. She died when she was 5 due to a hit-and-run that also left my dad paralyzed.
Gosh James, now I feel all sorry and guilty and shit. I wish I knew you had a tragic life, I wouldn't be making you cry. Again. Oh wait, let me guess your next response:

LOL YOU STUPID FAG IT WAS A JOKE AND YOU BELIEVED IT LOL and shit like that.

On the assumtion it is you doing the second oldest web sympathy trick, I have this to say: Why weren't you holding her hand? Then either you could have saved her or he could killed you both.

If you are serious, well then maybe you should try to be less of an asshole in memory of her..
MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:30 PM       

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:32 PM       
You "two" have an unnatural obsession with male genitalia and exclusivley male rectums. Even for "two" adult males who have sleepovers and draw demon hentai.

If you can make one insult or comment that does not include the following things I won't care:

1. Anything involving sex, or lackthereof.
2. Anything involving the family memebrs of your target.
3. Anything involving the assumed intellect or physical appearance of your target.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:34 PM       
I love this guy. He's a one-man show, and he makes us all laugh really hard.

Too bad he's racist. That's the only downside.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:35 PM       
Hey, MrsA, if you don't like my art, you are really going to hate the next one I post. Oh yeah, how does your pussy feel, girly boy? They told you your testicles would drop some day, but you shouldn't hold your breath. Post your nudie pic, MrsA. Show us your neden!

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:35 PM       
Find that lemon yet Mr. Adventure, whoops Mrs. Adventure.
MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:39 PM       
FIRE TRUCK

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:40 PM       
You really need to start fresh. You're making a new reply for each individual post you read, therefore putting you about half a page behind everyone else. If you could just learn to read and address more than one person and/or subject in your responses, this thread would probably be 3 pages long right now.

I hope that's not asking too much. Cuz, you know, it must be hard for you to grasp so much information, such as "you suck" and "you're an idiot." Especially since you're busy thinking up witty nicknames for our nicknames and calling us gay.

And you're juggling an alter-ego. Your plate is quite full. One wonders how you find the time to do your professional graphic artistry featuring naked children.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
You "two" have an unnatural obsession with male genitalia and exclusivley male rectums. Even for "two" adult males who have sleepovers and draw demon hentai.

If you can make one insult or comment that does not include the following things I won't care:

1. Anything involving sex, or lackthereof.
2. Anything involving the family memebrs of your target.
3. Anything involving the assumed intellect or physical appearance of your target.
Hmmm. A challenge. Well, let's see. Who said he stayed over? Adults can stay up past 10pm. And we can even drive. Unnatural obsession is being half gay (Chojin admitted that), calling someone a pedophile for no reason (Jamesman) and a racist when nothing regarding race has been said (Jamesman again).

So my insult. They are all short. Very short. And they really look like your avatar. And they smell like cheese. And gym socks. From living in their own filth. And this is their lives where they feel like they amount to something and anyone who is actually better off than them is a threat that must be ganged up on.

Satisfied?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM       
Jamesman: I don't have to reply to everything that has been posted. If I replied to more than one person per post, the total number of posts would be down, but you would still have the same amount to read. The fact that you can't top me and so many of you ran away when I came back shows you can't keep up with an "idiot". If Xandor or I would start fresh with a new thread, you would just be crushed all over again. And, true to form, you are playing the "racist" comment and the "Pedophile" comment when you have finally run out of anything new (sort of) to say.

See that corner of the desk you are typing at? Ram your head into it until you are finally clever. That should kill him. Oh, and how's your sister? Still dead? Dad still paralized? Isn't it time for you to go lick his bedsores?

Sevenjin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM       
Hahahahahahahahahha

"So my insult. They are all short. Very short. And they really look like your avatar. And they smell like cheese. And gym socks. From living in their own filth. And this is their lives where they feel like they amount to something and anyone who is actually better off than them is a threat that must be ganged up on. "

Thats the BEST you could come up with???

And you call yourself an "ADULT".

Also, you like my avatar? It was inspired by your idea, just change the colors and you suddenly are all cool! Now i am like chojin!

Alas, I cant be the same person. It is too bad, no?

"Redemption is a phone call away!"