Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:37 AM        I HAD A STRANGE DREAM LAST NIGHT!
I think it started with me walking around in the mall downtown. It was crowded with people. suddenly I met up with OJB. we decided to get to Ninjars house to hang with him for a while. we standed outside his window hurling our arms, trying to get his attention.
he got it and sneaked out of the building like a ninja. we ended up downtown looking for a soundtrack of a movie. for some reasen ninjar wanted it. the music for the movie was written by bach. every item in the store we was in costed 10 bucks. much odd lego psx software.
then we got to a sports hall with some swimingpools. it was cold outside. I told some kids (my cousins) to stay out of some pools 'cause they were not heated. they jumped in the pool anyway. Then we ended up at a dark back alley. Ninjar left us silently. somehow he manged to jump over a high wall. we saw him leave. he was wearing a cap. we stood there, me and OJB, wondering why he left. We started walking, and OJB suggested that we should go and drink some beer. I said that i only had 2 $ but atleast we could by one. somehow i kept finding more and more money in my pocket, constantly saying. "now we can afford more beer!" we kept on walking 'til we got to a cafe. I had loads of money in my hands. very much money. I aked if he would like to have something to eat and then he explained to me how good it was to eat something when you got home, awfully drunk, 3 'o clock in the morning. we ended up at a resturant, we asked a lady if we could sit down at her table. she said that it was okay. The table was really big. houing at least 14 people. we sat there waiting for a waitress. I don't remeber why but we left the table after a while.
end of dream.
Vomit is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:22 AM       
:/
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:16 AM       
What a lovely dream!