Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ha
heh

YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE TADAO?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
Hey, it was funny and I don't want to use the same emoticon in one day
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
oh ok sorrry
wudoin?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Playing guitar along with the clash and drinking Guinness. :dunkemoticon
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
i just got through smokin a blunt to some z-ro up
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
:partyup
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Come on guys, I'm in a pickle here. I have punch in the stomach and push her down stairs, both can get me in trouble and I'll do that as a last resort. I need to CTRL-AL-DEL this thing before it gets bigger. I hear they can take a punch after a few months.
Funny, but what do you actually care? So what if half your DNA is gonna be walking around spanish? You're not going to be there, Ramses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Funny, but what do you actually care? So what if half your DNA is gonna be walking around spanish? You're not going to be there, Ramses.
Because it will be jobless and lazy and want money, I already have that gig.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Because it will be jobless and lazy and want money, I already have that gig.
So what you really want is an anti-hispanic pogrom?

Pretty easy, just hire some mexicans to burn their own houses down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:49 PM       
That may work in Texas. We have smarter Mexicans in California.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
London Calling is so much better than Combat Rock. I should have replaced my London Calling instead.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
My favourite part is when they come to get paid and you tell them you put the money in their houses and they run into the fire and die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 10:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't understand your anger at the world or your seemingly all-encompassing need to come down like a ton of bricks on silly things that don't really matter. :/
: lol84
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM       
I think only 2 people believe that a mexican girl would even want anything to do with me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
14.08 posts per day

I really really like Voodoo Glow Skulls, but their Mexicans. I like em so much though that I'm willing to use a capital m.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Who's bday is it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
MattJack Viewing Thread
I-Mockery Chat(NOW THE PARTY IS IN HERE)

YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT WHITEY?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:13 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:14 PM