Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM       
You all better not be April foolin' because I want me a chalice now.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:27 AM       
hehehehe. mahlek. hehehe. mahlak.

im sorry its hypnotizing
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:04 AM       
I hate April Fool's. Never occurred to me to lie about a promotional chalice.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
HEY NEW PEOPLE: Bill here posted a meme but he won't get an infraction from me because he's an established cool dude and the system is broken, so don't get any funny ideas. That means you Thrash0
Quote:
WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THAT CHRISTY CARLSON ROMANO GETS ALL SORTS OF NUDE IN fuck who cares about the name of the movie, anyway

I wanted to see Ren Stevens naked since I was 12 and I am definitely not disappointed
Quote:
IS PJ HARVERY PRETTY? I THINK THE JURY IS STILL OUT
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he looks like frankie muniz with a wig on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
IT'S OKAY THAT YOU WANT TO BANG FRANKIE MUNIZ LIKE AN OLD SCREEN DOOR, FATHOM, WE'VE ALL GONE THROUGH THAT STAGE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:22 AM       
getting i-mock retweeted by pub is the highest of honors

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:44 AM       
You get all my #ff, sexy.

Quote:
I never saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall but I GOT TRICKED into seeing a picture of Jason Segel's dick and I am still very mad at that person
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM       
FUCK IT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM       
people around here need more specific instructions than that
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 02:58 PM       
Hey Kitsa, if I gave you a 20 dollar bill, what would you say?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:14 PM       
Idk but I'm sure it would be a legendary example of my general wit and like ability and so on
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM       
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM       
You two
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:48 PM       
Likability. Stupid phone.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:01 AM       
<----10,000 day old ghost
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:25 AM       
lickability
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM       
liability

lieability

layability

i was just gonna put layability but it prolly wouldnt make sense
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM       
Libelbility
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
<----10,000 day old ghost

10,000 pickles and zugs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:31 AM       
Happy bday

also- Did you get your chalice, Mario?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
liability

lieability

layability

fucked with the lay-ability of 10,000 ghosts.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Likability. Stupid phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
lickability
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
liability

lieability

layability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Libelbility
lability :chem
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Kitsa, if I gave you a 20 dollar bill, what would you say?
Say "Thanks" and buy some Claritin-D. Just a suggestion.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM       
IF ONLY IT WAS THAT EASY
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM       
I don't have the energy to be witty anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:44 PM