Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:04 AM        Man So Desperate To Have Way With Park Bench His...Thing Gets Stuck

Yeah.

And if anyone wonders, I found it in the article The 6 Strangest Objects People Were Caught Having Sex With.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:29 AM       
They plump when you cook em.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:58 AM       
"However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole."

Way to add insult to injury, newslady.

And did I misread the subtitles, or did they say that the police tried bloodletting on his penis?

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:02 AM       
And how does him getting his dick stuck in a small hole on a park bench prove that not all asian men are small?

Insane Writer
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
Yes, they tried bloodletting.

I guess they figured that if it couldn't come out, it couldn't have been that small...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
You must admit tho, thats one attractive park bench ^_~
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
"However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole."

Way to add insult to injury, newslady.

And did I misread the subtitles, or did they say that the police tried bloodletting on his penis?
Well I guess that makes sense. Its hard when its engorged with blood, and if the hole was restricting blood flow and preventing it from going down, then the logical thing to do would be to drain the blood to make it flaccid so it could slip out.

I don't see why they cut the whole steel bench free. Couldn't they have just cut the part that his penis was stuck inside of free and took him to the hospital like that, leaving the rest of the bench behind?
Insane Writer
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
I don't see why they cut the whole steel bench free. Couldn't they have just cut the part that his penis was stuck inside of free and took him to the hospital like that, leaving the rest of the bench behind?
Maybe the way they did it was faster so the poor guy wasn't stuck in public attached to a bench like that.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Maybe the way they did it was faster so the poor guy wasn't stuck in public attached to a bench like that.
I think it would've been easier to move him with just a square sheet of metal rather than having to lift an entire bench.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
"After the night of heated passion reports are coming in that the man will not return the bench's calls, and has actually removed the bench from his Facebook account."
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
... then the logical thing to do would be to drain the blood to make it flaccid so it could slip out.
Did you really have to say "slip out"? It's just put images in my head that he either lubricated it first or that he managed to ejaculate.

On a related note, a friend of a friend of mine was caught humping his couch. He will never, ever, ever live it down.
Funky Dynamite
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Well I guess that makes sense. Its hard when its engorged with blood, and if the hole was restricting blood flow and preventing it from going down, then the logical thing to do would be to drain the blood to make it flaccid so it could slip out.
In spite of the fact that the cops were draining blood from his penis, in spite of the fact that firemen were operating a screeching saw mere inches from his penis, in spite of the fact that he was howling in pain, he still kept it up.

To me, the real story is that this guy is seriously rough trade.

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Well, the beholder had sex with a bench. The beholder was more than likely blind.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 02:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmiley381 View Post
Well, the beholder had sex with a bench. The beholder was more than likely blind.
Or bored. Maybe he had an hour to kill and thought "I wonder what it'd be like to screw a bench?"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
He should have wondered what it would be like to screw his ear with a drill.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Maybe he didn't have a drill handy.