Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 05:27 PM        Wee 3
One of the most asinine shows I've ever seen on TV is "Wee 3". It's a little kids shows that comes on treehouse TV. It's so STUPID! So, allow me to tell you all about it.

First of all, the plot is about these 3 little imps that live in some kids bedroom. The first one is a pink one named "Bunwin". The second is a blue one named "Creeky". And the 3rd is a Purple one named "Pook". And they have the STUPIDEST voices, by the way.

In every episode, they always play stupid games using the SAME PROPS EVERY time, and using the SAME pretend names every other time. For example, they use a giant tiny chick named "Cheep-cheep" which isn't to bad. Last episode, they used this green toy dinosaur and named him "Magic racer". "It's just another dumb kids show" you say. Well, I havn't told you the rest...

When Creeky wanted to re-name cheep-cheep, magic racer, Pook says "No! There can only be one magic racer!" Yes, only one magic racer, but "Todd 1" and "Todd 2"? Yes, occasionally, they're name some prop dolls "Todd 1" and "Todd 2". They'll also call themself "Vance Merdoc" and "Zaptar". Hell, their REAL names are bad enough. I mean, what the hell kind of a name is "Bunwin", anyway? And when they have a job, they won't call it a "fire fighter" or whatever they're pretending to be. They're call it "Fire fighter guy" You think THAT'S bad? Wait til I tell you the rest!

The show promotes CROSS-DRESSING and gender reversal. Yes, Bunwin will often will be the "Daddy" in some god forsaken game of "House". And the others will me the mommies. Yes, they DO cross dress.

And then, they'll tuck cheep-cheep in bed singing some stupid song and then pick him up again... BY THE HEAD! They'll also feed him a bottle that's EMPTY. They'll use a training cup as a "Swimming pool". And they're use a rope as a snake, and a cue-tip as a fishing rod, a trumpet AND flag at the same time, and other stuff. A giant crayon as an ice-cream sprayer and those little limbless men as "Ice creams". And they'll also use the afformentioned giant crayon with a rope tied to the end and swing it around like a lasoo and pretend it a siron singing "Wee-oo, wee-oo, wee-oo, wee-oo, wee-oo!!"

They'll also throw stuff around the room and make a terrible mess out of everything. I mean, JESUS, my cousin Barbara's house is tidier than THAT. And it's a REAL mess.

Allow me to quote strongbad here: "You see? No sence of direction, No comedic timing, and the script is RIDDLED with gaping plotholes." I think you get the jist of it...

If you want to watch it for yourself, it comes on Treehouse TV. Remember, it's called "Wee 3".
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 05:49 PM       
I know were trying to make amends and everything Jon so no offense intended but dont you think your being a little harsh to show intended for toddlers?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM       
lol. I know, but I was at my moms place in Kelowna the night before last and we laughed like hell at it.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 09:42 PM       
For the visually impaired.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:25 PM       
OMGWTFLOL! What a terrible voice! (No offence) I do NOT sound like that! And you pronounced a typo! You actaully said "Sond" instead of song. Did you record your own voice? Or did you get it with some kind of speech program? But man, I'm sure laughing at it.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 11:28 PM       
How could I be so foolish?
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2005, 02:57 AM       
Do ya...get out much...just wondering...cuz...ya know...just...wondering...

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 15th, 2005, 03:22 AM       
Not really... I've been trying to recenctly, though, as I find sitting in the dark all the time is the root cause of my sadness.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas
I know were trying to make amends and everything Jon so no offense intended but dont you think your being a little harsh to show intended for toddlers?
I did that...

... when I was 11 years old.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 10:18 PM       
Did what?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 10:31 PM       
How can you stand being so fucking stupid?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 06:44 AM       
THREAD REVIVAL!!!

That audio file was deleted. Anyone care to make another one narrating this?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 12:52 PM       
no...lol

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:08 PM       
MOR-MUNZ! =D
Forum Virgin
grovyle45 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 05:26 PM        Wtf?
Kso, it's okay for little kids to explore what they wanna wear, and it's not promoting cross-dressing dumbshit, that's just the way they are. And you're a fat, ugly piece of no-life who wastes his time shitting on shows for PRESCHOOLERS, so I suggest you shut your mouth. Also, Bunwin is not pink, she's orange. And cheep-cheep is a fucking toy for christ sake! As kids get older they realize that, and if you haven't you are obviously as autistic as Chris Chan. Of course they use the same props, not all little kids get new shit every day, because some of us know better than to spoil them. I'm also pretty sure Jeff Sweeney wouldn't appreciate you saying that his voice is stupid. Pook is the greatest name on the planet, I wish that my brother had named me that instead. Not to mention your bad grammar, and typos. And they're like 3, saying guy after a position isn't the end of the fucking world.
I'm ashamed to have come across this, So, up yours and have a nice life.
Closed Thread