Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Who the fuck still calls someone a poser?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Oh I forgot, it's the only drug in the world that has side effects. Before I even make that point (which I shouldn't lie, I'm not even going to explain anything regarding drug side effects and symptoms with your uneducated ass) I would love to point out how you tried to make this assumption that I have to google some fucking generic drug to understand it's contents and use when you just blatantly googled the side effects of the drug itself, you hypocrite. Thank god you work at fucking walmart and not in a pharmacy, you goon.
Seriously? You would have her take Etodolac over Aleeve?

I doubt she would.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Yup, I'm in no way a nationally certified pharmacy technician. You're so completely right. It's not like THE Ohio State University has one of the best Pharm D programs to enroll in.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Get over it, I do shit with my life and you envy others who are better off than you.

DEAL WITH IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
See, now I know you are full of shit.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
The best part of it all is that it's all real and you're completely jealous of it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
Don't worry Babs, there will still be lots of scenarios where you can google the persons ailments and suggest the first thing that pops up.

I actually look forward to you giving bad advice in here.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
I think it's time for you to go mix your MAOI with your Stimulants now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
So no other over the counter or easily gotten from doctors medicine that will stop this sharp, stabbing pain in my side from a torn muscle that had 14-year old scar tissue through it?
Quote:
Consult your physician if the pain persists for more than a couple of days (mainly a week) and he'll more than likely put you on Etodolac. Basically a higher dosage form of an anti-inflammatory. No negative drug interactions with Vicodin as well I believe.
You are seriously the dumbest person I have ever come across online. I bet if I met you in person, I would have to kill you cause you would breed.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
Etodolac is NOT over the counter you idiot. Did you even realize stating that made you contradict yourself as well? Remember, you said NAIDS [sic] you fucking goon. YOU, yes you, first recommended your nads as a remedy, which I might add is pretty utterly crass. All I fucking did, was basically concur and followed up with a generic brand drug this is commonly used in conjunction with Vicodin to help with inflammation.

People like you, I swear. They come in with their Medicare Part D plans whom bitch and whine about shit they don't even know.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Just to make you win and have this already useless thread come back to its topic.

Go to your doctor, tell them pain is still on an intolerable level. BOOM, higher milligram of prescribed analgesic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Etodolac is NOT over the counter you idiot. Did you even realize stating that made you contradict yourself as well? Remember, you said NAIDS [sic] you fucking goon. YOU, yes you, first recommended your nads as a remedy, which I might add is pretty utterly crass. All I fucking did, was basically concur and followed up with a generic brand drug this is commonly used in conjunction with Vicodin to help with inflammation.

People like you, I swear. They come in with their Medicare Part D plans whom bitch and whine about shit they don't even know.
She wants over the counter. No one believes you for the simple reason that you have to be able to read in order to go to school.
You have to die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 05:04 PM       
Oh man, I would say "You must feel pretty stupid right now" but I sure you are still just as clueless as you have ever been.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Oh you're so right. I know absolutely nothing.

Yup, I would definitely not consult my physician about any on going pain I've been having for years. I mean, what kind of sense would that make.

Oh, and post script here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
So no other over the counter or easily gotten from doctors medicine that will stop this sharp, stabbing pain in my side from a torn muscle that had 14-year old scar tissue through it?
I'm pretty she's stating that as a question. WOW YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB DUDE.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Key thing was a drug that can be used SAFELY IN CONJUNCTION with Vicodin. Do you know what that means at all? Well of course not. How hard is it to put 2 and 2 together to realize, hmmmm she obviously consulted here physician before hand, HENCE THE FUCKING VICODIN, A SCHEDULE II DRUG, and was therefore prescribed to here. HMMMMMMMM, take that into account a long with the ability to have a more useful and effective YET SAFE NSAIDs drug to interact with. WOW, FUCKING WOW. I really had to lay that out. Yeah just take some fucking tylenol, I mean it's basically going to help 100 times better than Vicodin, DUH.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
I'm pretty she's stating that as a question. WOW YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB DUDE.
Meaning she is asking for....... come on dude. You're almost there. Ahahahahaah just joking, you'll never be able to read.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
This thread is better than it was a few days ago.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
Wait, I thought Babs was doing some phlebotomy thing?
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Those are great! Pineapple and soy sauce taste good together?
It's called Teriyaki.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
This thread is better than it was a few days ago.
It's like my birthday every other day here. I'm happily surprised so much.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
To clear up some stuff- I wanted over the counter because I really hate seeing the doctor. Also, the scar tissue is 14 years old, not the pain.

Anyway, that issue's passed and now I have a fever, ripped up throat from coughing, and my nose is running like a faucet.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
So I've been suffering from regular migraines my whole life, usually one every fortnight or so, sometimes more, sometimes less. This past month I've been getting them every two or three days.

Had to quit my job and go on sickness benefits, which is really depressing, but better than no income. Been given some new medication which doesn't seem to work (All there seems to be is stronger versions of medication I've already tried) but I hope they just stop being chronic as suddenly as they started.

So there you go. Not asking for help or advice, just putting that out there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
Yeah, my cousin gets constant migraines. Professional medical opinion seems to be that she's kind of screwed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
Never had one, I hear they really really really hurt.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 06:07 AM       
don't we already have this thread