Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
Then tell those bastards that dems da breaks.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
Just don't ever get stopped for any reason by the cops after you refuse to pay. They'll put you in jail for a while.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
What did you get a ticket for Kahl?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
im just gonna quit driving ;/
honestly im not saving any money by driving. just some time
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
not coming to a complete stop before making a right hand turn at a stop light where i had the right of way and there were no cars or pedestrians that could've been where i was turning ;/
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
Green light and everything? Unless a crosswalk signal was going I don't think they'd have any business stopping you. How many cars were around you? Did you have a multi lane road or such? At least I think they shouldn't have nabbed you.

PS: even if a crosswalk signal was going I don't think they should be on your shit. Unless you had a car your adjacent lane attempting to hit and run a pedestrian trying to cut corners on your intersecting crosswalk which would give every police man in the county a reason to go after you.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
I mean, even if you do quit driving, if you get stopped by a cop for any reason and they check your record, they'll put you away. It happened to my friend when they stopped my car to search it, even though he was just the passenger. He had a warrant out for not paying a ticket from 3 years prior. Those dicks put him in jail for 3 days and made him eventually pay it off.
BANNED

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
i didnt have a green light but the lanes to the right of me was turning left and there was a no u-turn sign ;/ they were protecting me fromoncoming traffic and there couldn't have been any pedestrians
so basically in my mind i had a green arrow

whatever i dont want to drive anyway. if they charge people with the same crime for flying through an intersection endangering everybodies lives and turning right without stopping completely even when its completely safe to do so fuck it.
Mocker

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
I'd definitely say you got screwed there bud. I'd definitely take that one to the court. They may try to play the whole red light deal but I don't think a single pedestrian is gonna go "whelp this light is gonna go for me next" and start walking. Same with the oncoming left turn. I think you do have a legit reason to fight it. Some cops are just fucking assholes and take the law way too seriously.

PS: Was the officer preachy or anything? Or did he just give you the ticket and go skipping gayly back to his cruiser?

PSS: Even if you don't continue driving, that whole situation sounds like shit to me. I don't think you should be ticketed.

Also, what kind of car you driving?
BANNED

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
it was from one of those camera things :/
I'm probably gonna try to fight it but i dunno. It was also my first night driving without anyone else in the car so I'm super double pissed and hate driving.

im driving a ford focus :O
Mocker

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
I think you can request the photo taken by the camera. If there's a left turn car on there you might have a chance. Otherwise it might be difficult since the thing took place at night. I'd still at least try to fight it.

Also out of the two lists of most easily modded cars, one listed the F Focus as number ten, the other didn't list it at all. I don't think it'll affect you that much in the whole thing since it was by camera but some law enforcement drool over the thought that you may be a gear head with money to spare. Drove with a friend with a really nice Mitsubishi and an officer ended up behind him on a red light. He just sighed the moment the officer started looking up license information.

PS: Also, I have never been ticketed by those things yet. I've been pulled over a few times but never been ticketed. I look incredibly young for my age and I'm also really submissive and up front. So if I were asked to drop trou and spread 'em, I'd just say "I hope you're big enough."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
That is the california roll.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
I've been pulled over more than 10 times and had my car searched about 6 of those times. It probably doesn't help that my back seat was always filled with junk. Plus my "I'm gonna kill you fucker" bumper sticker. And maybe the Leftover Crack one. Every time they've searched my vehicle, they found nothing because I was hiding nothing. Those dicks.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That is the california roll.
thats how i failed my first driving test
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 03:24 AM       
On an unrelated note, after visiting the Lucky Lizard's museum of oddities last night and seeing a blockhead show, I'm teaching myself to learn some myself! So far, I've gotten a nail through my face, but I still need to get used to my sinuses and desensitizing them.
Figured someone on here probably thinks blockhead shows are neat besides me
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 04:43 AM       
You are what they call a deficient human being

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 04:48 AM       
Just enough to poke some nails through
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I'm not going to tell you to stop doing it because a dumb and horrible idea. I just don't get the interest in that or suspending.
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:16 AM       
SOMEDAY HE WILL BE IMMUNe TO BEING SHOT IN THE FACE

ONLY ID BE CAREFUL DUDES DONT START NAILING YOUR FACE WITH THEI RDICKS
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:16 AM       
i diDnT SLEEP At ALL LAST NIGHT AND I HAve A TEST TODAY

FUCK IT
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM       
I'm trying to read about people's skyrim experiences and advertisements are trying to get me into roman orgys.

BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:46 AM       
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:51 AM       
MAN IM ON A ROLL

NOT SLEEPING IS AWESOME UNTIL I GET EXHAUSTED AND FALL ASLEEP SOMEWHERe not in MY bed
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM       
WILLE WILLU FIX THE SPOILER TAG IN THE NUMBERS THREAD. I DUNNO WTF I DID WRONG BUT ITS RUINING MY CLASSIC JOKE

Spoilers!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM       
i dont know what thread that is