Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 08:23 AM       
opps too lazy to do anymore white zombie lyrics

-willie
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 09:08 AM       
IN YOUR FACE, REST OF MOCK WARS FORUM

IN YOUR FACE!
-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM       
no

-willie
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:14 PM       
Go to bed
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:17 PM       
NO

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:22 PM       
this is the longest thread outside of general blabber and the music forums and i'm guarding it withmy life

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:40 PM       
grrr

-willie
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:47 PM       
Am I still allowed to post in this thread?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:49 PM       
ok guys i'm back
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:50 PM       
hey
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:51 PM       
i have to go study for finals in a couple minutes so i guess im gonna have to go
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:52 PM       
hey guys did you see this

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=9267

its funny and all but scarey

-willie
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:57 PM       
at willies defiance of filters
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:59 PM       
internet witchcraft

anime vaginas can't talk
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 12:59 PM       
and they even filter baby words like hate and suck wtf is this, a g-rated movie

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:00 PM       
but for some reason, "crap" got thru

...and "spic"

-willie
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:02 PM       
what happens if you type it differently? like cr ap...
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:03 PM       
no no, crap the filter was fine with
spic the filter was fine with
"hate", a word i've never seen filtered EVER was not ok :/

-willie
Mocker
crap I gotta go study...

i'll work on this later...
OH GOD
i'm pretty sure i used "kike" spelled correctly in a few previews too and it didn't catch it

-willie
Mocker
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:05 PM       
maybe its overworked chimps in room full of cigarette smoke filtering out these words
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM       
yeah a thousand chimps at a thousand keyboards typing out words taht are offensive and get filtered and eventually, they ALL will get filtered :D

-willie
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:11 PM       
hey whats up guys i'm back let's get this party started!!!!

p.s. not too hard though i have a date in three hours

but is it really a date if i buy her a movie ticket it is we will drink coffee and she'll say "i hate coffee it tastes like chalk"
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:35 PM       
LOL FUCKIN-AB

I AIN'T GONNA READ ALL 25 PAGES FO THIS, LET'S JUST PLAY SOME TETRIS MOTHERFUCKERS

SCHIMID, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DATE WITH TEH HOTTAYA
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:42 PM       
YEAH GOOD LUCK WHY DONT YOU TRY THE OLD YAWN AND PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER TRICK THAT ONE'S SURE TO GET YOU TO SECOND BASE

-willie