Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Oh god, shut up. Preston and Steve are awful.
To each their own.

I'm guessing you were a "Barsky" kind of guy.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:43 AM       

DAMMIT
You may already be there.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
FUCK 22.12.2012

4.11.4006 BITCHES
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
ALSO, DAVID BECKHAM
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Man I actually have nothing to do today, no lines to wait in, no having to wait in the dmv or AAA, no having to sit in a clinic for five hours, no having to sit in my car and wait for something to open or for some random jackass store manager to finally get off of their two hour lunch break so I can ask them why the hell they're jerking me around on my job application...

SO once again I'm still stuck at home, hovering over dinner cooking in a crock pot for six hours while the stew simmers and boils down SO I'M ON AN ACTUAL COMPUTER TODAY

Prepare for a glorious unleashing of bold and italics, previously unavailable on my phone, perhaps supplemented by underlined text, and prepare for me to be even more annoying
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
I would like to hear more about the stew, please.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
Rice, ground hominy, diced carrots, potatoes (baked beforehand), black beans, corn, jalapenos, short (thickly cut) chicken strips (also slow-and-low baked beforehand, tender as hell now), thyme, cilantro, butter, a healthy dose of ground red pepper flakes, previously reduced/homemade chicken broth with secret seasonings that make it oh-so savory, sliced mushrooms, and a decent dash of pepper, why?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
To each their own.

I'm guessing you were a "Barsky" kind of guy.
No he's probably a Kidd Chris (or is it Kidd Kris?) guy
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
I downloaded the entire Beatles discography the other day so I can listen through it all and finally legitimately back up my claim that I hate them

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Rice, ground hominy, diced carrots, potatoes (baked beforehand), black beans, corn, jalapenos, short (thickly cut) chicken strips (also slow-and-low baked beforehand, tender as hell now), thyme, cilantro, butter, a healthy dose of ground red pepper flakes, previously reduced/homemade chicken broth with secret seasonings that make it oh-so savory, sliced mushrooms, and a decent dash of pepper, why?
I was getting hungry.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
Anorexia makes you hungry, yes

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Did I mention that the crockpot dinner itself is turkey stewing in sherry, celery, green onions, and its own juices, to be further developed into tasty well-sauced goodness?
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
She cannot wait get her lanugo-covered hands on it and inhale the calorie-less vapors

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
You remember watching live action Spider man and Battlestar Galactica? You're pretty old.The times they are a-changing, grandpa. Just accept the fact there will always be new versions of older franchises, and that people will one day be reminiscing about them. :Bob Dylan
I sure as hell remember watching live action Spiderman and Battlestar Galactica on SciFi (whenever they weren't playing Gigantor). What is he, twelve?

Now I can't go after Coolinator over him in good conscience.
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I downloaded the entire Beatles discography the other day so I can listen through it all and finally legitimately back up my claim that I hate them
Album #1: Please Please Me

Boring derivative pop songs and shitty doo-wop. There's a song called "Boys" where they sing about boys. Fuck this shit.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
You should have started from their last album and gone back.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
Rolling Stones were always better than The Beatles. Just sayin'.

Although The Beatles were a big factor in me realizing that all music wasn't complete shit. They're a good starting point for classic rock fags, I think
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
idiot
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
Are the Beatles only good because they were revolutionary? Do they continue to be boring by today's standards or am I going to get unexpectedly floored by some heavy shit coming up

I'm looking forward to when I get to Sgt. Pepper's, the most overhyped album other than Dark Side of the Moon (which sucks).

Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
You're going to hate it because you already hate it so you're wasting your time.
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:23 PM       
I hate everything before I like it , The Leader

Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Then you're wasting your life.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
Hate is a powerful ally, The Leader.

You would do well to embrace it.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:03 PM       
Never. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.