Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Droog
Delirium is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 09:38 AM        Ninja gaiden sigma 2
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/963/963353p1.html

"March 17, 2009 - Ninja Gaiden is making the trip to the PlayStation 3 again. It's got the "Sigma" in the middle of the name, but Ninja gaiden sigma 2 is a port of Ninja Gaiden 2 that promises a number of new features.

First shown in that usual source for Japanese gaming information, Famitsu, Sigma 2's biggest new feature is making Ayane playable. While the purple-haired "kunoichi" female ninja from Dead or Alive has always been a major part of the Ninja Gaiden story, she'll be playable in Sigma 2 and promises a completely different gameplay experience from Ryu Hayabusa. The magazine shows Ayane making use of a dual sword and teaming up with Ryu for what appears to be a combination attack of some form.

Other "big" updates include the presence of new enemies in some stages. The magazine introduces one such enemy, a giant Buddha. It also appears that the Statue of Liberty from the 360 version will be appearing in enemy form.

New weapons are on the way as well. The magazine introduces the new Hasaiga Enma, a massive weapon that appears to be taller than Ryu himself! It's unclear if this is the only new weapon or if PS3 owners can look forward to more.

A bit more mysterious perhaps is some supposed PlayStation Network support. The magazine does not indicate what form this will take.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is being developed by Team ninja, with production and direction by the original Sigma's Yosuke Hayashi. Japan will get the game some time this fall.

An official site for the title will open up on the 25th, suggesting that this is probably the game Tecmo America has been teasing about for an unveiling on the 24th."

I just beat the first Ninja Gaiden sigma for the second time, didnīt think this would get ported to the Ps3. I canīt wait.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:41 AM       
the sigma series is the reason tomonubo itagaki left tecmo

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Droog
Delirium is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
the sigma series is the reason tomonubo itagaki left tecmo
Source?
If he left because of that heīs a bitch anyway.