Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 05:11 AM       
30 dollars for the seed of guitar woman?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 05:11 AM       
seriously??
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 06:27 AM       
You gotta be a college grad (or have good grades) with good genes, being athletic and free of ailments.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:29 AM       
oh shit, maybe i should look into this
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:43 AM       
You'd get a bit more than plasma, fo' sho'.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
I gave up drinking pop at work and mostly drink coffee or tea instead now. I find myself being a lot less irritable.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
I just got sent this from the boyfriend:
'Hey, gonna give u a call tomorrow (probs early afternoon), need to talk 'bout a few things...'

Should I be worried?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
Why don't you ask Willie? :I
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
I wanted as much input as possible!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
(7:19:28 PM) Chojin (AIM): new favorite thing
(7:20:48 PM) Chojin (AIM): i just had sex with this girl and she gets a call from her SO immediately afterwards, and answers it while still romantically entangled
(7:21:12 PM) Chojin (AIM): and she's all like 'Aww, love you baby, k' on the phone
(7:21:22 PM) Chojin (AIM): Then hangs up, throws it down, and laughs
(7:21:31 PM) Chojin (AIM): women scare me
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
no joke, man, womens is evil.

ps i like ur avataer :-*
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
Unlike Sam, I'm not above creepily flying across the ocean.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
I'm going to say it, I am a good-gened motherfucker

good eyesight, fair skin, auburn hair, no inclinations towards being a fatass, low addiction potential, etc

I'd feel weird about donating sperm, though. Like, really weird.

Plasma sounds like a winning solution but I pass out whenever I lose a lot of blood really fast. Do they just suck it out of you like they do when taking blood for substance tests or are they not cocks about it?
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I'm going to say it, I am a good-gened motherfucker

good eyesight, fair skin, auburn hair, no inclinations towards being a fatass, low addiction potential, etc
people in my family tend to be a few inches shorter than average, but also stronger
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
+5 Strength
-3 Agility
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
Quote:
yes and we are also legendary craftsmen
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
My sister's adopted kid, who's twelve, tried to convince me that he came up with the game 'Ghosting'. I lol'd.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Should I shave my head to look like male pattern baldness for my halloween costume?

On one hand it'd be funny and I'd get mad respek and street cred for doing it, but on the other hand I'd have a shaved head for like a fucking year and with my freakishly big Charlie Brown head I can just give up trying to make friends or have anyone take me seriously

Also I love my long hair
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Then you probably shouldn't shave your head.

I wish I could go back to Foy's this year

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700642
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Should I shave my head to look like male pattern baldness for my halloween costume?

On one hand it'd be funny and I'd get mad respek and street cred for doing it, but on the other hand I'd have a shaved head for like a fucking year and with my freakishly big Charlie Brown head I can just give up trying to make friends or have anyone take me seriously

Also I love my long hair
The part of my hair that DOES grow grew back to normal length in about 3-4 months. It is also super convenient to shave. But if you aren't balding and like your hair, I don't know why you'd do it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
For authenticity, obviously
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
oh shit, what if I made a wig out of my own hair?

who would know the difference
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
We would.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 02:56 AM       
that would be painstaking, planting every hair into the headpiece.