Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:33 AM       
i'll do no such thing

also: hi elx
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:39 AM       
Hay willie, I'm sorry you're dead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:50 AM       
Did the Govenah deaded you?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:08 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:01 AM       
Hi Willard

I have to give a presentation in two hours and I'm afraid I may die from throw ups. Are there any j*rks in hell I should know in advance about? :askwillie

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
IM NOT GONNA READ THE BOARDS ANYMORE EXCEPT THIS THREAD OKAY
But who will we turn to in our time of need of advice? We are all doomed.

Or will we just have the Willie thread moved here?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
http://wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesize...i-mockery.com/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Then you better block Pub!
pub is an INSTITUTION

ELECTION UPDATE: GRISLYGUS HAS BEEN COMMISSIONED FOR ELECTION ADS ON THE SAM CAMPAIGN, RIVAL ARTISTS MUST BE HIRED FOR THE TADAO AND ELX CAMPAIGNS (RESPECTIVELY) FOR THE POSTER WAR TO BEGIN. ARTISTS MUST NOT VOTE IN ELECTIONS: EXAMPLE, ELX HAS VOTED IN TADAO'S PHILOSOPHY POLL AND IS DISQUALIFIED ACCORDINGLY. WHO WILL CHAMPION THESE CAUSES? IT IS UP TO BOTH CANDIDATES TO SEEK OUT VOLUNTEERS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
He ran away from a debate. I don't need a fucking poster.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
That's my campaign slogan if anyone wants to make a poster.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
ADDITION: IF NEITHER CANDIDATE CAN FIND A CAMPAIGN ARTIST TO REPRESENT THEM THEN IT WILL SUCK FOR THEM AND SAM WILL HAVE WON A DE FACTO MORAL VICTORY

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
ADDITION: IF NEITHER CANDIDATE CAN FIND A CAMPAIGN ARTIST TO REPRESENT THEM THEN IT WILL SUCK FOR THEM AND SAM WILL HAVE WON A DE FACTO MORAL VICTORY

I guess Sam loses by default them.

YAY ME!
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
DUDE WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS AND THERE WILL BE NO CAMPAIGN TEAMS

FURTHERMORE TADAO SAM AND I ARENT EVEN RUNNING FOR THE SAME OFFICE???????

PLUS WE ALREADY WON

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:44 PM       

CHAMPIONS
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Should've watched the game in a bar though

The atmosphere would've been so much more awesome
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
BullSHIT you showed off your legs around these parts. And aren't you underage anyway? That could get Pub and Zhukov beaten and arrested by rogue Australians
Some of us like it rough though.
Quote:
spoke too soon. RUN, PUB, RUN, THE AUSTRALIAN TITMEN WILL GET TO YOU FIRST BECAUSE THEY HATE YOUR PEOPLE
Oh no! I mean: Yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Elx is ok here, age wise, and too old in New Zealand.
Also she is not woolly enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
IM NOT GONNA READ THE BOARDS ANYMORE EXCEPT THIS THREAD OKAY
It is what I do now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Then you better block Pub!
It is what I have always done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

because tadao wanted a nipple shot.

almost down to 15% bf now, working for 8% before summer but will probably only get to like 12-13% before june ;<

btw yes i know it isn't impressive fuck you i am just elated that i'm nowhere near as fat as i was last year
I was woken in the middle of the night to see this. I should not've rolled over and gone back to sleep!

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
But to be fair I had just been linked to this: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/poll....lts&pollid=230

POLLS!?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Since when was there a Jefferson dollar coin? Like, can I buy things with this?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
This?

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/?flash=yes&action=jefferson
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/

"We appreciate your support of the Presidential $1 Coin program. You play an important role in the coin's success, so please spend them. The more $1 Coins that you can help circulate the better, because they last for decades, save our Nation money and are 100% recyclable."
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
cool beans, bro
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM       
Quote:

Anything that I make and that could laughably be called "art" is vastly inferior crap to anything Gus can do with 5 min, one hand and a massive hangover; but Im willing to step up and give it a try for one of the unrepresented parties.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
cool beans, bro
You might have a hard time spending them though. I've never heard of them. Vending machines should take them though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM       
pagebrak is long over due yo faggotholes.