Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:28 PM       

Jesus, I remember trying to get a quote from one of her two buddies in good faith (I needed filler that I could actually use)

She was nice, but had to timidly ask the permission of the WATER WITCH, who proceeded to get in my face about asking for a comment. The woman glared at me like I was just one of the many people throughout her life that was out to get her, grilled me about my "publication"

She said she'd never give a quote to someone like me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:51 PM       
water bitch is more like it

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Really? I honestly would have figured that you would never believe in the souls of the dead lingering in the plane of the living.
well, i don't believe that anything of the sort could exist independent of a conscious mind. however, i don't know if that matters or not or if that makes it any less real for those who have experienced it.

kinda like sleep paralysis; something that almost everyone experiences at least once. it's not discriminatory in anyway, it's been around as long as humans have and has affected children and adults around the globe alike. there's no denying it's existence, yet we still can't explain it at all. it is a completely real incident for each person, so why do we collectively dismiss it as just something that's in our minds? how is that possible? how can two separate entities combine together for a single experience over and over again with no definite cause? if a child who has no concept of what fear or numb is experiences paralysis, how can it just be in their head? it can't emanate from nothing, yet somehow it always does.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:10 PM       
Sleep Paralysis! Get the fuck out with that shit. Everyone experiences it my ass.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:12 PM       
Oh and what the hell does a "water witch" supposedly do even? Aside from serving as an example of a functioning retard.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:15 PM       
yes, almost everyone at some point in their entire lifetime. shove off crayfish.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:16 PM       
:downgrade

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:16 PM       
Lobster legs.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:32 PM       
I don't know what HER idea of a "water witch" was, I assume she ascribed to some half-assed, personalized take on neopagan bullshit under a vague umbrella of "Wicca", and decided that her "powers" are all about the water

She never really made a whole lot of sense, the biggest and most inarticulate speech she gave was when a nice old man was telling us how divining rods worked. Then she huddled up with her two browbeaten pals and whispered some more.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm about to watch Beer Wars. Anyone heard anything?
Looking C-Grade so far

laughing at the dweeb with Arrogant Bastard shown in the first two minutes' WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING? bit
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb
I like this beer because it says Bastard and there is a devil guy on the label. And that Im going to act all arrogant about my beer choice makes it all kind of ironic.

I have no friends.

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:48 PM       
3:05 minute mark- This is going to be more annoying than SUPER SIZE ME

3:17- Her sole claim to fame in the beer industry is in Mike's Hard Lemonade?

3:26- SHIT

3:31- "I know what you're thinking!" no, you don't.

5:45- I'm hoping this woman goes away soon
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
Sounds like something atomfilms would do, and that is not a compliment.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:03 PM       
6:40- Okay, that's funny if the Butt Monkey Beer booth is getting more attention than Anheuser-Busch

7:25- Aaaaaaand the sum-up. Let some brewers talk

8:20- official beer sports? The fifties alcohol scene rocked, let's hear more about that

8:34- BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HAW HAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

9:00- Shit's going down. This is more interesting than anything she's jabbered about so far.

10:00- Channeling Murdoch again. SHUT UP

10:56- DUR HUR HUR HUR. Does he have buck teeth? What the hell is he wearing? Where did she find this guy?

11:06- Holy shit. Did he escape from Nebraska?

11:20- Douche parade

11:30- Wha-What the fuck is he doing? Does he think it's wine? What- jgrt- faggot ass cockswabbing preppie motherfucker I am so irritated that this guy is breathing
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM       
Okay, hang on, the Grand King Douchebag needs to be shared with the world
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:14 PM       
so i'm going to the hospital in the morning. the adventure never ends. hopefully i don't have to stay there.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM       
Unfortunately, pictures cannot capture this devoted Budweiser fan swirling his beer glass like a fine wine, nor can they capture his finishing giggle.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR COMMON BUDWEISER FAN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM       
You should let me cum on your tits and see it that helps.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:19 PM       
Shit CiG, good luck with that one
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:22 PM       
11:50- Grand King Douchebag is so awkwardly gay that Richard Simmons would call him a faggot

13:20- Funny, this documentary has been saying the same thing over and over again since it started
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM       
14:45- SHUT YOUR GODDAMN SLAGASS MOUTH AND LET SOMEONE ELSE TALK FOR MORE THAN FIVE SECONDS

15:25- Never mind, Jesus, find someone other than the Yuengling guy

16:07- Pfft. Nice background. SAAAAY, ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVEY SOMETHING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR SUBTLE WAYS

16:26- God, kill me
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:30 PM       
17:05- SAM ADAMS, thank God on His Throne in Heaven. STICK WITH HIM! STICK WITH HIM!

17:08- God damn it.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM       
it kinda looks like this, except mine has a little blood in it like "dead alive"

Spoilers!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM       
17:36- Someone get a fan to start sucking Greg Koch's cock already, he's bitching again

18:30- Now that you actually have people who are ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING, she's cutting them off every other sentence.

19:30- You could make a drinking game where you take a tiny sip of beer every time she cuts to something else, you'd still be completely hammered in an hour

22:00- This is the longest she's stuck with one person so far. Why Dogfish?

23:00- Ooooooh, we’re talking to the Good Guys now. I see.

31:58- Case of Newcastle in the background. THARS MAH BOYS! Why the hell isn’t she talking about imports, anyway? Oh, right. Furriner’s ain’t Good Guys or Bad Guys, they just there, boy. Takin’ up space.

33:52- Get dressed and shaved before the interview next time. Thanks.

34:35- If that guy was a stand up comedian, I’d be a fan just because he looks and sounds funny. I don’t know what it is, he’s got this Fozzy-Bear thing going on

34:56- A CUT UP, I TELLS YA! A REGULA CUT UP!

35:50, 36:00- Suck a dick, dude, no one loves you

40:00- Upon mention of “beer lovers”, it occurs to me that this documentary about the beer industry isn’t actually aimed at us. Fuck. Where’s Flying Dog when you need them?

40:59- Shut up.

42:23- I actually agree with this bit, Anheuser-Busch can suck a cock with their wannabe specialty crap. Unfortunately, your “pumpkin beer” sucks just as much as their 3.99 knockoff version, pal.

43:45- What the fuck is she doing? RUN HER OVER, to hell with the cameraman

44:00- Heavy Morgan Spurlock vibes here. It’s not like Anheuser-Busch is a Scientology front business, for God’s sake

44:16- That’s actually pretty goddamn funny. Way to be, buddy!

46:00- Drew Carey came up with the idea before you did. It was called Buzz Beer. Your current situation is the plot of an episode of his lame-ass show. Congratulations. Go back to Sam Adams.

46:30- Shit, I still want Moonshot to beat out Busch.

48:00- STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY BRAIN
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:34 PM       
GRAGH I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT

IT'S THE CUSTARD SCENE ALL OVER AGAIN