ok, y'know...oh fuck it.
Shut up.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Oh and you're a fucktard too.
Fucktard?? WOW! That's original!! Score one for you!

Oh yea, you forgot to say "toodles"! Or.....did you finally realize how fucking queer you sound when you type that??

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 02:34 PM       
Lotida: If I don't say fucktard at least once in my post, you fucktards get disappointed. And Lotida, I haven't said fucking toodles for quite some time, please try to keep the fuck up, you fucking rim jobber of French poodles!
Ass gargling, shit juggler!
Adopted daughter of faggot Teletubbies!
Fuck whore of Cuba!
Herpes encrusted bitch!

Current Score

Mad Max: 1,000,000,000
Lotida: -100

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we no longer say "Toodles" to rim jobbing, ass gargling, shit juggling, herpes encrusted, fuck whores like you!
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:31 PM       
Cuban whores are spicy spicy spicy!!

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:37 PM       
kellychaos: Ah, you misunderstood, I didn't say she WAS a Cuban whore, I said she was a fuck whore OF Cuba.

Big difference...mmm maybe not.

Fuck it, it didn't even make sense.

Just go fuck yourself fucktard.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we don't have to make sense, you're STILL a fucktard!
Mocker

Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Say, you're an international fellow.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 05:27 PM       
I can't believe people passed up on this little gem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
YAY!!! Somebody learned how to use the repeat key!!!
"repeat key"? What the FUCK does that mean? Seriously. I swear, Lotida's keyboard just has three giant rubber buttons, two of which are labelled "stupid shit" and one "repeat key".
Psychedelic
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
"repeat key"? What the FUCK does that mean? Seriously. I swear, Lotida's keyboard just has three giant rubber buttons, two of which are labelled "stupid shit" and one "repeat key".
I've missed you. Where have you been?
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 12:30 PM       
Mad Max: Hey Fucktard! You're a fucking unoriginal fucktartd! Your mothers a whore and I do her in the ass every second just like my own, you fucking jizz-guzzling cunt-pissing fucktardic fucktard!

FS: YAY!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Its CEO is a stupid pre-pubescant little crack whore.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
I do that for free anyway, because Jixby has a habit of... You know, being cool, and funny. Meanwhile you have a habit of... You know, being a ratty old cuntballoon.
Aaaah cunt ballon. Classic.

Old Dec 11th, 2003, 01:34 PM       
Spectre X: What the fuck? Are you Lotida's bitch boy now or something? What's with the knight in shining armor bit? You think that your useless and pathetic attacks on me are going to somehow impress the cunt? You think that hoe bag is gonna just fuckin' fall in love with you? Shit, you're more pathetic than I thought! I mean you're a fucking Aryan ass lover anyway, why the sudden attempt at heterosexuallity? Be true to yourself Spectre X, you'll be a happier person for it, and don't worry you'll meet that fag of your dreams someday!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we're hated across the board!
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 01:42 PM       
Standing up for that fucking whore? Me? Nonono, I was copying one of your posts, because that's EXACTLY how they're put together, language and all. Except for the FS bit, that was not in your style. But everything else was almost a complete carbon copy of one of your posts, you could pick any post of yours, they're all the same. You're nothing more than a repetitive little moron.

Old Dec 11th, 2003, 01:47 PM       
Spectre Fucktard: Oh yeah, and yours are SO original right? Let's see they all go something like this:

"Mad Max you're blah blah blah blah unfunny blah blah repetitive blah blah blah say fucktard all the time blah blah blah blah..."

In fact that's pretty much ALL you fucktards post anyway when attacking me so I guess I shouldn't single you out. You're just following the fuckin' herd mentality that's here because its so much safer than being an individual. Fuckin' drone.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we thin out the fucktard herd!
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 01:55 PM       
The fact that we all post something meaning you're stupid and repetitive is caused by the fact that it's the truth. We're all just telling you the truth buddy.

And judging from your last post, the truth kinda hurts. It radiates an aura of hurt-ness.

EDIT:
Quote:
Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we thin out the fucktard herd
You would be if you would commit suicide.

Old Dec 11th, 2003, 03:41 PM       
Spectre X: Ha Ha! Sorry, but I don't have a fuckin' herd mentality like the rest of you fucktards. Just because some fucktard says something doesn't make it fuckin' so. If I thought like that I'd be a fuckin' Christian.

I guess you haven't fuckin' realized this is all fucking amusing as hell to me! So it really doesn't matter how much you THINK I suck, the fact of the matter is you're all still fuckin' stupid enough to keep jumping through the fuckin' hoops. You in particular.

And since you've taken it upon yourself to play "psychiatrist"
Here's a question:

Why the fuck does what I post piss you off so much? Seems like you got some personal vendetta against me, and you can't help but to respond, even when I haven't said shit to your unoriginal ass. Why do you even care what I say? And don't say you don't because you'd be ignoring me if you REALLY didn't care. Is your life THAT empty that you sit around waiting for me to come here to post just so you can reply? Do you feel that by insulting me, that some how raises your status here and you'll be accepted by the fucktard herd? Because its pretty obvious you have no other social outlet, so you want to be accepted here.
Think about THAT truth fucktard.

Can't wait to see the next lame ass assumption your faggot fucktard ass is gonna make next!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Fuck the psycho babble, waste the fucktard!
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 03:50 PM       
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! I have my money on spectre x.
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Why the fuck does what I post piss you off so much?
Wanna hear the real reason?

I see you as a blemish on humanity, an insult to its ability to create marvelous things, much in the same way as I think of Bush.

I see you as my nemesis, a stupid, rather pathetic one, but still.

I hate you so much I'd love to see your molecules torn apart and scattered across the universe, I'd even love to see some big fat gimp fuck you in the face, just to see you in pain.

I couldn't care less if you didn't die or got raped or violated in some way though, I don't care.

That's how it is. I'd cheer if you'd die a horrible, horrible death, because you're an insult to mankind and also an evolutionary glitch; however, I don't really care WHAT happens, so I derive a certain pleasure from seeing you insult your own intelligence by making the posts you do, maybe because it gives me a certain hope that you'll die due to some kind of accident brought on by your severe mental retardation like say...maybe you died because you wanted to figure out what boiling acid would feel like if you peed it.

Now that that's off my back, let's continue shall we?

EDIT: Yes, you're right. I want to be accepted by the likes of Jixby, Burbank etc. because I come here so often. Because of that and the fact that they make me laugh, and also that other people look up to them I've grown to admire them. This is something subconscious and I can't controll it really.

I CAN, however, live with the fact that they won't accept me, although it makes me sad for just a second.

Again, it doesn't really matter. I'd like for them to accept me, but I could easily live with them just rarely commenting on something I said without being accepted.

Old Dec 11th, 2003, 04:03 PM       
Spectre X: So what you're saying is that your life IS that empty and meaningless that you have to get pissed off over stupid shit on the internet. You're such a pathetic social retard that the ONLY pleasure you get is when I come here and post because it finally gives your sorry existence meaning. Okay as long we understand each other! Glad to help out the less fortunate and mentally deficient such as yourself.

Actually I always thought Retro Kat was gonna be my nemesis here, but I guess I'll have to settle for you.

Nah, fuck it I've lost interest. Its really no fun if its no challenge, and you my dear boy aren't. Find yourself a new nemesis, particularly one as brain dead as yourself. You're no longer worth my time.

Evil Empire Enterprises
See you fucktards later!
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 04:06 PM       
Max, its only empty when I'm behind the computer.

Also, what? I make a big post about how I really am and you give me that? I'm insulted by this instead of your pathetic little insults.
Mocker

Old Dec 11th, 2003, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
I guess you haven't fuckin' realized this is all fucking amusing as hell to me! So it really doesn't matter how much you THINK I suck, the fact of the matter is you're all still fuckin' stupid enough to keep jumping through the fuckin' hoops. You in particular.
Actually, we all took a private vote (private in that it included everyone except you) and decided that Spetre would represent the entire board in it's hatred of your dumb ass. It was all done in the interest of saving us all keystrokes and reducing board traffic. I, for one, congratulate his efforts to fight the good fight. Mock on!!

Psychedelic
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Standing up for that fucking whore? Me? Nonono,
Your charm is the best part of your personality!!
Psychedelic
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Again, it doesn't really matter. I'd like for them to accept me, but I could easily live with them just rarely commenting on something I said without being accepted.
Hands down.....This is single most pathetically sad post I have ever read. Would someone here please accept him?? Damn you all!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 07:44 PM       
HEY MAD MAX

PLEASE WRITE MY NAME FOLLOWED BY A COLON AND WRITE A LONG PARAGRAPH. BE SURE TO INCLUDE LOTS OF SWEARS (NOTHING SAYS "THE INTERNET IS A NEIGHBORHOOD AND I'M THE RESIDENT BULLY WHO WALKS WITH HIS ARMS COMPLETELY IMMOBILE AND TWO FEET FROM HIS TORSO AND I WEAR A SHIRT THAT SAYS 'STOP STARING AT MY SHIRT'" LIKE SWEARING )

AND FOR THE PIÈCE DE RÉSISTANCE, ARBITRARILY PLACE "FUCKTARD" IN THERE TO SHOW YOU MEAN BUSINESS. KTHXBYELOLTTYL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Psychedelic
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 08:33 PM       
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Are you able to park in the handicapped parking spaces 'cause you have no nose? If so, is there a special nose sign with a red circle and slash that you hang from the rear view mirror?
after nearly three thousand posts there was not one instance where you havent sucked.

i'm stating the obvious.
Is this true? Can others confirm this? Not one funny post out of almost 3,000?? Is that possible?
I can confirm it, I saw 3,000 posts and figured kelly must be able to ban jump.