Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2012, 07:34 AM       
yeah the idea is that it would benefit somebody instead of just going to a landfill
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:21 PM       
Landfills are good though! They turn into parks and college campuses and those are always full of pretty smelling flowers to smell all day

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:34 PM       
I had a pretty nice compost heap going until the power company spray painted lines on it and then backhoed it out of existence
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:24 PM       
Composting,

It's the shit!
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM       
We have a really good recycling and compost system where I live, the city comes and picks up recyclables and compost so theres not really any work for me to do, except sort out my trash. I tend to just throw everything in waste.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM       
You must live anywhere besides the bible belt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM       
Compost,

Just doo it!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
It's not like rotten vegetables are going to pollute the world if they go to a landfill. They'll just provide food for the rats and seagulls until they decompose. Thus, the circle of life continues.
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:51 AM       
I thought i might learn something about composting in here. what an idiot.

Why would your boss pay you to do something that doesn't make them profit?

And yea you should come to California and work at the evil super market that i work
for, they wont pay you enough to make a living here and wont give you a raise with a
promotion but yea they separate there trash and compost and i sleep so much better knowing that.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:41 AM       
Son if your employer is evil i'd recommend a new employer.
or
Quit your job. Sell your organs.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:11 AM       
i have a co-worker who has been with the company for a few months short of a decade and she makes 8.35 an hour for 28 hours a week.

go fuck yourself.

also if i'm working evenings i spend half my shift eating cookies from the deli and thumbing my ass in the produce prep room. i don't think throwing food waste into something other than a dumpster is really going to affect where my boss's money goes.

also my boss took a drug test for me. i don't think he's particularly uptight about stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:09 PM       
She probably does a shitty job.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:38 PM       
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2012, 12:54 AM       
That sucks for your co-worker, but maybe if you and your boss stopped jerking off in the back room and got out on the floor did some work you could make some profit and get the poor thing a raise.

So stop worrying about how they're wasting food and start thinking about all the money they're wasting on you.
Old May 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM       
who are you, trash0jr?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:57 PM       
How about ordering less produce and give the left overs to the homeless before it rots.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:26 PM       
When my grandparents had peacocks, the local grocery store used to give them the leftover produce because peacocks love that shit. Everyone should see a bunch of peacocks fighting over a head of cabbage at least once in their lives.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM       
I used to live next door to those fucking birds. Fuck I hate them.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:08 PM       
HONK. WHOOOOOOOO! HOOOONK. WOOOOOO!

They're better than guard dogs, though. Once they spot an intruder there's no stopping them.