Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 03:02 AM       
I'm certain you need to see a shrink now.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
Or be tied and gagged....which could mean you need a dominatrix.... who in return could inflict some pain, which would save the pain of cutting your balls off...take out some sexual frustrations and you can say you have now lived. Having the experience many people don't that of having a dominatrix. One word of advice have an easy "safe" word you can pronounce and not forget.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
instead of shooting your balls off ebfore yo kill yourself you should find a few snakes and have a few snake battles with them
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
My anti depressents are making me emotionally wired, which in turn has caused me to resent some of the more common emotions. They are the smallest available dosage from a clinic for the homeless and financially impoverished..

I can only expect myself to be rolling over absent minded cats in this trailer park in a stupor influenced of oppressed, ambiguous and ill-managed anger and violent intentions.

I actually had a thought of trying to scrape the inside of my vein when I'm donating plasma.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! There is absolutely no way of getting past this wet dream shit is there? If I stopped masturbating, it would make my sensitive areas a lot more dull. However, I have never attempted to cut myself before. BUT since chopping off the balls is a one-way street, I think I'll only include it when I finally decide to do myself in. Put up a live web-cam and give the world a glimpse of me shooting my sac off before doing myself in with fucking snakes.

I don't know how things will play out right now but I sure as hell hope starting my new job won't be disasterous. I'm hoping for low zoo fences.

P.S. I know snakes are in fucking terrariums. Polar bears aren't.

To Chojin. Some of my thoughts are half serious but I was sincere about the main topic when I started it.

Guitar Woman may be on to something! I think drugs may be the next answer here folks! Music is a tad gray and so is video games and I barely know how to tap in my emotions to make drawing any fun. All I can draw is fucking DICKS and play the most monotonous shit that I can't seem to pull myself away from and the ambiguouty I'm getting from Oysterhead is gonna make me fugue but I'm fucking bored of everything else that I have. I can't even listen to classic rock without feeling depressed because the song is either so over the top obvious and poppy like shit or my knowledge of the lyrics makes me feel like I've never lived life at all.

man!
i do not ever want to be around you!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
instead of shooting your balls off ebfore yo kill yourself you should find a few snakes and have a few snake battles with them
Haha, I could make tin foil viking hats for them, employ brown tube sock "leather" vests and tape swords to their sides.

I have a question though.

Would it be considered the worst battlefield injury on the field or would it be considered performance art if I stick my cock into the loser's throat?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 11:48 PM       
you might want to read the scum manifesto
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
I have to give it a fighting chance by letting it crush my balls first?

Edit: just bookmarked scum manifesto for reals.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 12th, 2010 at 12:26 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
:<
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
Weird combination of fixation and trying way too fucking hard going on here.

YOU HAD A BAD DAY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:10 AM       
because you had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around. you say you dont know you tell me dont lie ...
BANNED

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 06:10 AM       
the only reason i even know that song is cause i worked at subway and they brainwashed me
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 06:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
the only reason i even know that song is cause i worked at subway and they brainwashed me
Thanks for clarifying because that was a horrible song
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 06:52 AM       
Lol Kahl, now it's going to be in my head for the rest of my life.

Oh well, at least it's gotten rid of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 07:09 AM       
Thanks Zhukov now that shitty song will be in my head, thanks so much.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
just whistle the addams family theme that'll fix it
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
just whistle the addams family theme that'll fix it
Fuckin worked thanks executioneer, plus I love snapping
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:42 AM       
The Andy Griffith theme works too.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
So does cutting off your balls

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog