Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
Kahl did you ever get your results of the field observation? If you did I probably wasn't around to read it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:46 AM       
THREAD ACTION REPLAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i do hope her internet case study was completed before she overdosed on kashi!
Quote:
Her last post on the forum-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa
April 5th, 2007

everyone has picture sigs
so HEE is mine.
an artist at his finest

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...t=25348&page=3

And the post that pushed her over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox
April 10th, 2007

Arg! everyone has mustaches now.

even Gabby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
I call bullshit......typical Gothy Artfag messageboard drama. Gabby, the character, may have gone away...but her special brand of stupid is immortal.
Does anyone know what her real name was?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I think gabbygaga was a smelly transsexual drag queen and all that has happened here is that the drag queen died. it's kind of like if guitar woman came back as father spaz after his spockisms were discovered.

Either that or I killed her with my bastardly ways. Maybe I've been wrong about how I act on the internet. Maybe I should be nicer to internet morons.
Quote:
I actually considered not making fun of idiots on the internet!

I posit the drag queen theory because gabby acted like a complete drag queen with all her annoying woman unpowerful power of whatever stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby'sCUNNINGDISGUISE
It appears you've all been sitting back there making your disgusting statements about my daughter. "Nancy" has been consulted and you've all taken your idiotic and ignorant opinions and vomited them out in cyberspace. You, Nancy, Gabby's fans and all of the miscreants have chosen to speculate on who my daughter really was. You'll never know. This girl was a light in the world that you'll never see the likes of again. She was too good for this world. I choose not to enlighten you. You truly make me sick. So go ahead and wonder. You'll never know. She was an extraordinary human being. She is in Heaven now and your comments are of no consequence. You hurt her on earth. Feel proud that you are all so sick. This includes the Chinese doctor persona who attempts to be the mediator in this little bit of gossip. Get a life. Mine has been destroyed.

You are apparently all too simple to appreciate genius when you see it. I can't help you, nor do I desire to do so. Gabby Gaga will live forever. You will not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks
Hahaha oh man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Wuh-Oh

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
SECOND QUARTER!

"This seems like it's going to be a good game folks, and things are looking up for the defense! Can they keep it up?"
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:57 AM       
There's been a few other deaths, hasn't there? I mean I remember there was one where Chojin made fun of some kid because his dad was shot by the police, uh, there was also Mubert perhaps. Who was the one that copped all the "you have no dad" flak?
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by chojin
If you're not going to tell us anything, why post?

Also Gabby's mom, I'll have you know that bumping year-old threads is a criminal offense but don't worry I'll put in a good word for you with bape when he sees what you've done.

Also what do you mean you have nothing to live for? Wii Fit comes out in 5 days! At least then you won't have to be fat, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
so gabby are you gonna be posting here as your mom from now on then
Quote:
Originally Posted by chojin
maybe if your entire family didn't deal in cryptic messages, you could have successfully talked your daughter out of climbing into the dryer.

Some would prefer you stop these actions, daughter of mine - know that those whom I mention are closer than you may think - and sometimes deeds are best delivered... through INACTION... to the greater benefit of the whole. Also, my good blouse is in there.
Quote:
in other words, it's too bad aspergers is genetic or else you would have been able to help out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Suicide is a result of piss poor parenting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
It seems like it could be legit to me. Type Gabby Gaga into google and the first two results are from I-mockery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby'sCUNNINGDISGUISE
So you think this is a haha? How dare you make such an off the cuff, ignorant comment such as this? You have no knowledge to back up your dismissive comments. You know nothing. You simply can't resist trying to be somebody. You certainly deserve to end your life in ignominy.

Have you no decency? I will not answer your indecent requests for details on the death of my daughter. Yes, I've seen the postings re my own suicide and a state of fatness and poor parenting. I agonize that I taught my Angel too well. Rest assured, I can't top 110 pounds. I don't care to eat or to live. This world holds no enticements for me. Gabby Gaga is forever, and you're not. Take that thought to your grave, which may be sooner than later.

My baby is an Angel now and there's nothing you can do about it. In short, you suck. Cyberspace has made Nancy, of Gidget Gein repute, the all knowing repository of knowledge.

Nancy posted a comment, following my daughter's death: she said that Gabby Gaga visited her, setting off timers and bells. Nancy said she felt Gabby's presence. Now I see postings around the net, saying that Nancy feels that Gabby is a fake. How shallow can you all be?

I will be tormented for the rest of my life. Consider, you arbiters of good parenting, that I have lost the most beautiful representation of life on earth. How can you? Have you no mercy in your hearts? This is no frivolous post.

I've seen the postings encouraging my own suicide. How stupid can you be? I will never dishonor my daughter. I no longer have that option. You should be so lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar
i hope your are a character
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
this whole time I thought it said "mcr_mom" and I wondered how my chemical romance related to any of this shit. then I thought it was guitar woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mca_mom
My baby is an Angel now and there's nothing you can do about it.

I've seen the postings encouraging my own suicide. How stupid can you be? I will never dishonor my daughter.

1: Show me a priest that will admit that you can be an angel after committing suicide. She's in hell and you are dumb.

2: Are you saying that your daughter dishonored you by committing suicide?
Quote:
She meant "she's an angel now" in that she put her corpse on top of her christmas tree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanetteX
I can't help but wonder if this person is serious and she's honestly dead. As irritating and pretentious as I found Gabby, it is sad if she's really dead and I do have sympathy for her parents. If I had known she was suicidal I would've encouraged her to get help and I certainly wouldn't have mocked her like I did, though I feel no guilt for doing so, as I simply was not aware that she had any mental health problems.

I think you guys should lay off. If there's even a remote chance that this really happened, you should stop immediately. Some things are simply not funny.

If you really are her mother, I suggest that you leave this site (as it certainly won't help your state of mind) and go see a grief counselor.

HALFTIME!

"Looks like I recalled wrong, folks! The players are in flawless form tonight! Still, it seems like a couple of the defensive positions are lagging. Will this hurt them later on? We'll see! Now, enjoy the halftime show consisting of Gabby Gaga performing a duet with Smokey Robinson."

Quote:
I think if it really is her mom that she's getting exactly what she came here for - confirmation that we're evil, evil people and an opportunity to yell at us.

Wouldn't it be worse if we were caring and understanding? After all, that would mean it could have been her failing as a parent to work with her daughter in treating her mental condition - not a bunch of internet bullies who teased her into suicide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FathomZero
If she's dead because she killed herself over our FEROCIOUSLY INSULTING INTERNET COMMENTS, then fuck her. My guess is something else was at play. Perhaps deep seated self-loathing. Hehehehe.

I don't give a damn about people like that? Why do they exist? To cause others misery?

It was YOUR DAUGHTER who decided to take her own life. NOT US. She chose to not deal with problems. She is not as beautiful as you have been lead to believe. How dare you come here and accuse us over destroying your daughter. I've got news for you, Miss. It takes a lot more than a few annoying message board posts to kill somebody. I know. I've tried. (read: Guitar Woman) Or maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just full of hate and my whole life has just revolved around hate and hating other people for the beautiful individuals that they are. OH GOD. I DON'T CARE TO LIVE IN THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE ANY LONGER. FUCK YOU GUYS AND FUCK GHOSTS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanetteX, a la damage control
I doubt that its even really her mother anyway. Why would a grieving parent who came to take her anger out on us bother to put in an avatar? It doesn't make any sense.
Quote:
That avatar's actually automatically given to every new user.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadlyLiteralVoiceOfReason
man this is just gabby and her experiment she's gunna be all "this was my experiment, i',m smater than you"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
Post her obituary.
Quote:
more like oBITCHuary

wait did someone make that joke in here already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa
I dunno. I had a friend who committed suicide, although I think he didn't mean to do it on purpose. I think he drank the antifreeze fully expecting to wake up in a mental hospital a few days later, which is what had always happened up till then. It wasn't like him to do something like that without being able to pop up and check everyone's reaction...but then, there you are, it did really happen.

I was the one who talked to the cops. So I knew for a fact that it had happened.

Few years later, some of his old friends were googling his name and found a forum he'd been on. There was a "where's so-and-so" post, so we went on to tell them he'd died. We were actually pretty shocked by the reaction...ranged from "I call bullshit" to demanding obits and pictures of his grave. Mentally, we were in different places...we were talking about a real friend who had died, and they were thinking of a forum "character", and the death was either one more funny thing that had happened in the character's story or they thought we were the guy come back to check their reactions to his death.

I guess it's so easy to do that sort of thing online that you're guilty until proven innocent.

Anyway, my inclination would be to not provoke this person because it could very easily be real, I've been on that side of it, and it sucks.
Quote:
I don't even have a fingernail's worth of sympathy for people like that and I hope it is real.
Quote:
i think a mother blaming an internet forum for her daughter's suicide is a teensy bit unjustified

you want to look for someone to blame, i'd look at oh i dunno the people responsible for instilling her morals and values

*cough cough*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Speaking as someone who has suffered from depression, I really don't think that its fair to blame the individual's parents for their suicide. Sure, in some cases a parent could have done more to prevent it, but it isn't always their fault.
Quote:
that's part of what I was getting at - I don't agree that it would be her parents' fault if she killed herself, but it certainly isn't ours, either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanetteX
She didn't seem to be explicitly blaming us, just ranting and raving at us for mocking her in this thread. I'm a bit curious as to how Gabby's mother would've even found the thread to begin with, however, seeing as Googling "Gabby Gaga" doesn't make it turn up.

END OF THIRD QUARTER!

"Things are looking bad, folks! Can the defense turn it around? No. THey can't. No matter what they do, the third quarter was embarrassing as shit! Way to collapse, guys!"

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : May 20th, 2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Don't forget the backslash!
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There's been a few other deaths, hasn't there? I mean I remember there was one where Chojin made fun of some kid because his dad was shot by the police, uh, there was also Mubert perhaps. Who was the one that copped all the "you have no dad" flak?
That was Juttin, the fat kid. He's come back a few times and I've seen him logged on.
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
Ah, Juttin. That's right.

Some splendid commentary there, too Gus.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
Gus, how are you going to action replay that and completely gloss over the best part of that whole mess...

The return of Girlygus!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:17 PM       
I can't find it now but MATTJACK made an animated GIF of GabbyGaga's demise that was ridiculous.

Bring back Gravygus
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
I remember the first time I saw the Gravygus character with the "want some" user title. That struck me as so freaking hilarious and I hadn't even read the actual post yet
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Lest we forget mca_mom specifically calling out my name?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Kahl did you ever get your results of the field observation? If you did I probably wasn't around to read it.
omgarsh I totally forgot about that

NO, AND I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I DONT THINK THAT THERE EVER WAS A "FIELD OBSERVATION."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:38 PM       
:O :O

OMG SHES COME BACK FROM THE DEAD

http://www.myspace.com/rockerchickgabby

lol actually maybe that's not her there's like a few other people with the name gabby gaga on myspace ;/ i was trying to find the myspace page where one of her friends posted and said that they were disappointed in her for faking her suicide
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
she looks like a wookie with a shaved face
Ancient Mariner
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
HILARIOUS CAREER SUICIDE MOMENT GUISE

http://www.newsweek.com/id/236999

OUTRAGE BEGINS NOW
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:18 PM       
I'm a complete ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:21 PM       
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
God dam.....I used to love those commercials.

Last edited by TheCoolinator : May 20th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1...cued-by-ninjas

Story is pretty much what you'd expect, but it's good to read this headline in the papers.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
If that really happened then that is fucking awesome!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
The guys doing the mugging were the pirates. Duh
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you guys anyway? here you are sitting in your comfy chairs posting IDEAS on the internet when you could be out there in SYDNEY researching these things and getting the FACTS.

what a complete waste of time.
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Uh, Kahl, I hate to break it to you buddy but I studied in Sydney for two years to become a Ninja and also I did become one. So there goes your cookie cutter view of reality buddy.

These guys are amateurs obviously since all real Ninjas promise to never use their powers for good or evil and just train for Confucius reasons.